Chapter 37

[Biker's PoV]

A double date dinner with Ray and Simon wasn't all that bad as I thought it was going to be. Simon and Vik split the check and Vik took me back to the Sidemen house in his car. He had claimed it and I nor Simon and Ray argued about it.

"Wanna know why I claimed the house?" He asks.

"Why?" I ask in return.

"Because I don't want you to worry about being too loud. The last two times was in the flat and you were nervous for the other people in flats and then on top on the mountain in my car, which I did clean by the way, you didn't want possible stalkers to hear." He says. I blush as he brought up our previous two sexual encounters.

"I guess that's a fair reason." I reply.

"Don't worry. I'm right here. I don't mind. Be as loud or as quiet as you want. I'll still love you more and more every time and every minute we're together." He says and grabs my hand from the driver's seat.

"What did you just say?" I ask, hoping he would say the one line again. The line I've been waiting for someone to say. What Ray and Simon now say to each other.

"Erin, I love you." He says softly. I smile and start to feel warm inside. Is this what they call love? Is this a real relationship? Something I've been waiting my whole life for. I guess it is. I could tell he was waiting for a reply as we pulled into the driveway of the Sidemen house. Just as he's about to get out I speak up.

"Vik?"

"Yeah?"

"Wanna know a secret?"

"Hmm?"

"I-I love you too." I tell him. He's shocked for just a few seconds and his eyes go wide before he smiles gently and warmly, making butterflies turn in my stomach.

"Come on. Let's go inside." He says. I get out of the car and run up to him as he unlocks the door. I kick my shoes off and Vik leads me to the living room before stopping me and gesturing to the couch.

"Not on the couch?" I ask, thinking he was joking.

"Why not? No one else is here to stop us or possibly murder us." He says. He turns on the TV and pulls up a Spotify playlist labeled 'Special Music' and turns it on low volume. That's when I knew he was serious. I bit my bottom lip as he slowly walked over to me, his hands in his pockets. He brought me close to him and kissed me softly. He was taking things slow. His hands moved to my blazer and pushed it off my shoulders. I let it slide down my arms and onto the floor. His hands slide down my sides and hovered over my butt, grabbing and squeezing gently. His hands go back up to my blouse and he parts from my lips and undoes the buttons, one after the other. He completely undoes all of the buttons and once again I let another article of clothing fall off my arms and onto the floor, right next to my blazer, leaving my top half only covered by my bra. My hands move to his shirt and start to undo the buttons that his shirt has. I get them all undone and he shakes his shirt off. He turns us around and pushes me down onto the couch and starts to kiss and lick my neck. Even I didn't know where my sweet spot was so him trying to find it was definitely helping with the turning me on part. I subconsciously moaned loud and Vik stopped moving, staying in one spot on my neck, kissing and licking the spot that made me moan. He stopped after a few minutes and kissed me again, his hand going down to my pants and undoing the button and unzipping the zipper. I kicked my pants off and he did the same. His right hand tangled itself in my short hair and his left hand went around my back to my bra and lands on the clasp. Just as he starts to undo the clasp and take it off, we hear the front door open and slam shut.

"GUESS WHO'S BACK EARLY YOU FUCKS!" We hear JJ shout.

"I thought you said he was gone in LA." I whisper.

"He was but I guess he got done with whatever he was doing early so he was able to come back early. He was supposed to be gone until Thursday." Vik whispers back.

"Shit." I mumble.

"Guys? Simon? Josh? Even Vik?!" He shouts and we hear footsteps coming our way.

"What do we do?" I whisper.

"I don't know. I swore that we would have the house to ourselves." Vik says. I groan slightly and Vik stays over me, covering me from a possible KSI. Just as we feared, JJ walked into the living room and got nearly a full show.

"WHAT THE FUCK GUYS?! ON THE COUCH?!" JJ shouts.

"Well, we didn't think you'd be back so soon. I was thinking a few more days and you'll be back like Thursday or Friday for Ray's birthday." Vik says.

"Ray's birthday is Friday?" JJ asks. Nobody ever told him I guess.

"Yes. I did tell you but you probably forgot and her birthday isn't Friday. We're celebrating Saturday though and her birthday is actually Sunday right?" Vik asks me.

"Yep." I reply.

"Oh. Alright then. Can you guys at least fuck in your bed Vik? Nobody wants to clean up sex from the couch." JJ says. Vik gets off of me and starts to pick up his clothes.

"This is so unfair." I mumble.

"Yep. That's the struggle living with three others who are your best friends." Vik says and turns off the music. "Come on."

"Don't worry about being too loud guys!" JJ jokes.

"Shut up JJ." Vik says, grabbing my hand and leading me to his room. He drops his clothes on the ground and I do the same.

"Do you want to continue where we left off or just call it a night?" Vik asks.

"Let's continue. I've been horny all day. Getting through dinner without thinking about anything was torture." I say. Vik smirks and I lay on the bed on my back as he crawls on top of me and puts his hands either side of my head. I wrap my hands around his neck and bring his face close to mine to where we were almost kissing but not quite making contact yet.

"Remember though, we can't be fully nude so they think we didn't do anything again in the morning." I tell him.

"Ok. That's fine with me. I'll come out when you're ready to come out about it." Vik says and kisses me softly yet passionately. You can imagine the rest of the night.  

That's it for this chapter. I totally didn't write ahead again. OK, maybe I did. Hope you all enjoyed, sorry for the late updates, we've been busy with me being in school and Ray having work. Love you all for supporting us though! <3 I'll see you guys later!

~Biker