Chapter 47

[Biker's PoV]

I head back to my room and Ray follows me to tell me that she is meeting up with JJ and his agent to talk about getting into an acting or music career to fall back on whenever YouTube dies out. It's good that she's doing so. I've had something to fall back on since Junior year after Game Design. I never got anything from my teacher. Whenever I do go back home I'm going to have to stop by and see if I can get the game files and code for the game I was working on for my final project.

I notice that Hannah, Bryan, Ryan, and Ella are all online and already in a call. I join that call and see that there's a webcam party going on. I turn on my webcam and am greeted with many hellos.

"Hai guys." I say.

"Ayyy Biker." Bryan says.

"Sup?" I ask.

"Not much. Just chilling. We're thinking about playing something but don't know what. Maybe now that you're here we can play a few rounds of DbD." Ryan suggests.

"That sounds fine." I reply.

"HOW ARE THINGS WITH VIK GOING?!" Hannah asks loudly. I chuckle and look at the screen. Ella and Ryan seemed confused while Bryan and Hannah were very closely listening.

"So, for Ryan and Ella since you two probably don't know this but Ray and I met the Sidemen and the friends of the Sidemen and Ray and Simon are a thing and now Vik and I are a thing. Yes, Vikkstar123 is my boyfriend Ryan." I explain.

"Nice." Ella replies.

"That's pretty cool." Ryan adds.

"Yep." I reply.

"Biker, you didn't answer the question." Hannah says.

"Things with Vik are going very well. He's taken me on two personal dates and Ray and Simon and Vik and I all went on a double date Tuesday night." I tell them.

"SCREEEEEEEEEE!" Hannah screeches and claps her hands.

"WHY DO WE GET NO PICTURES?!" Bryan asks loudly.

"Because all the picture are on Ray's phone." I tell them.

"WHY HASN'T RAY SENT THEM? WHERE IS RAY?" Bryan asks.

"I don't know why Ray hasn't sent them and she's currently not home. She's apparently meeting up with JJ to talk about an acting or music career for after YouTube." I tell them.

"NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Ray can't act." Bryan says.

"Did you watch JJ's prank to Simon?" I ask.

"No." Bryan replies.

"PEASANT BOY GO FUCKING WATCH IT AND DON'T COME BACK UNTIL YOU DO!" I shout at him.

"I thought we were gonna play DbD." Ella says.

"Yeah. We can do a few rounds of that and record it then Bryan has to go watch JJ's prank and then we'll go from there." I say.

We play 5 rounds, all of us taking turns to be the killer. Bryan gets no one dead, Ryan gets one person dead, I get three people dead but the last one that was Ella happened to find the hatch and escape, Ella gets two people dead, and Hannah kills all of us.

"I told you guys I'm the king of DbD when I'm the killer." Hannah says.

"Well you can sniff us out so it's obvious that you would be able to kill us all. You have your freaking sniff aura." I exclaim.

"Hehehehe." Hannah chuckles.

"OK. Now that we're done, Bryan, go on. Watch the video." I say.

"I don't have the link." He says.

"Look for it." I say.

"Noooooooo. I'm lazy." He says.

"Fine. Peasant boy." I mumble and spam him with the link.

"Calm your tits Biker. I'm gonna watch it now." He says.

"My tits will never be calm." I reply. This leaves Bryan speechless as he watches the video. We are casually talking about random stuff until Bryan sighs.

"Did you watch it and finish it?" I ask.

"Yes. Still shit." Bryan says.

"WOW." I reply, knowing he was joking. We laugh it off and continue to talk.

"So Biker, Ray's birthday is Sunday. Are you guys gonna be doing anything for her?" Ella asks.

"Yes actually. I'm planning a surprise party and we're gonna go laser tagging and then do some karaoke and then go to a club on Saturday. I will make sure to vlog and post it on my channel." I tell them.

"Litto." Bryan says.

"Yep." I say.

"Also, we know that Ray and Simon have fucked but what about you and Vik?" Bryan asks.

"What about me and Vik?" I ask, playing dumb.

"You know what I mean. Has he fucked you and taken your virginity?" Bryan asks.

"Fine, between all of us, yes." I tell them. "I'm planning to tell Ray on Saturday."

"OOOOOO." Bryan shouts.

"Shut the fuck up. It's a normal adult thing to do." I say.

"You shut the fuck up with your adultness thing." Bryan says.

"Yeah OK. Until you're 18 I won't shut up." I tell him.

"Oh Biker. I have some exciting news. I applied for the study abroad program at college and I have a high chance of getting it. I would be going to the UK!" Ella shouts.

"NAH!" I reply, excited.

"YEP! I'm gonna find out by the end of the month. If I do get it it'll be for the whole semester so mid-late August through mid-December." She tells me.

"Oh My God! That's awesome. I'm sure Ray and I wouldn't mind you staying here." I tell her.

"Yep. Well first I have to be accepted." She says.

"Of course." I reply.

"ARE YOU FRICKIN SERIOUS GUYS?! YOU'RE KILLING ME!" Hannah shouts. "I WANT TO GO TO THE UK TOO AND MEET THE SIDEMEN BUT MY PARENTS DON'T WANT ME TO!"

"SPRING BREAK! JUST WAIT! SPRING BREAK! Y'all have the same spring breaks right?" I ask.

"I have no idea." Bryan says.

"Yeah same." Hannah adds.

"Well that's unfortunate for you guys. I can take breaks whenever I want to." Ryan says.

"You're homeschooled." I say, stating the obvious fact we all already know.

"Yeah Ryan you don't have right to talk." Bryan says. All of us laugh and we talk for another hour before I log off to start editing the recent Dead by Daylight video. It was nice to talk to the squaf again. It's been awhile since most of us were online especially since Ray and I moved to a whole new timezone. It's difficult for us to be online at the same time as all of them.  

That's it for today. Hope you all enjoyed this part and you may or may not get an update from Ray tonight. She has work in the morning so she might want to go to bed but you will see later whether or not she publishes another chapter. I would've had this up earlier but I now have a job so that's taking up some time but I will try to keep up with updates and such.

Anyway, that's it from me, I'm passing the next chapter onto Ray who is currently reading another fanfic so it may be a while if she even posts tonight. Love you all and I'll see you in my next chapter! Bai!

~Biker