Chapter 39

[Biker's PoV]

I wake up the next morning with Vik's arms around me tightly. I smile to myself and think about last night. Looking back dinner with Ray, Simon, and Vik was probably one of the best things and events that has happened this past week. So much has happened in just a few days but I'm glad it has gone and turned out the way it did.

"Erin?" I hear Vik mumble. I look behind me to see Vik breathing softly with his eyes closed.

"Vikky?" I ask back, testing if he was actually awake.

"Mornin'." He says.

"Good morning." I reply and kiss his cheek softly. I see him smile but he still doesn't open his eyes.

"I'm gonna go take a shower. Is it OK if I use your stuff?" I ask.

"Yeah go ahead. It's the stuff on the edge away from the shower head. By the shower head is Josh's stuff." He mumbles.

"OK. Thanks Vikky." I say and peck his still lips. I get up and open the door slightly, checking to see if there was anyone else around. I didn't hear anything so I make a quick run to the bathroom across the hall. I close the door and figure out how to get the shower working. I undress from my bra and panties and hop in. The water is slightly cold but it feels good from last night and the summer heat. I get my hair wet and whole body. I hear the door open and peek out to see that it's Vik. He comes in the other side and steps under the water.

"Excuse me? I'm showering here." I say.

"And? It's not like it's nothing I haven't seen before. Plus, this does save water." He says. I roll my eyes at him and stand in the corner. He takes what is shampoo and squirts a bit on his hand before moving it through his hair.

"Come on, you need to get clean too." He says, walking towards me, "Or maybe, you want to get a little more dirty before getting clean."

I bite my lip and look in his eyes. They're full of passion and seduction. I smirk and wrap my arms around his neck. "Sure. Let's do it."

"Alright. Now, protection is not a thing in here so it will be a risk but..." He trails off.

"Fuck it. Let's do it right here right now." I say.

"I'll fuck you and do you right here right now." He says before kissing me.

*After Shower Sex*

"That was interesting to say the least." I say.

"Yep." Vik says between breaths. "Definitely worth it though. Luckily I caught myself before cumming. That could've been bad."

"No shit. Now come on, let's finish what we are originally in here for." I say. After a few minutes of washing each other we hear a knock on the door.

"VIK?! ARE YOU OK?! YOU'VE BEEN IN THERE FOREVER!" We hear someone that sounded like Josh on the other side of the door.

"I'm OK!" Vik yells back.

"WHERE'S BIKER? JJ SAID YOU TWO WERE HOME LAST NIGHT AND HAD SEX!" Josh shouted.

"Nothing of the sort happened! For all I know she is still sleeping!" He says, trying to keep our cover.

"ARE YOU SURE?! I CHECKED YOUR ROOM BUT DIDN'T SEE HER!" Josh shouts back.

"Maybe she's in the other shower or went home! I don't know!" Vik shouts.

"OK! COME OUT SOON! SIMON IS HERE HOME FROM LAST NIGHT!" Josh shouts.

"Will do!" Vik shouts back and then no reply.

"Might want to get done quick. They're wondering what's going on." He says quietly to me.