Chapter 7

Biker's PoV

"Ok bae, see you later." Ray says opening Vik's door and closing it behind her, leaving Vik and I alone at once. There was an awkward silence until Vik speaks up.

"So, why do you still call each other bae even if you two are not together?" Vik asks.

"It's a long story that dates back to shortly before we met the first time. A lot of drama but still a lot of fun and even though we're not together, it sometimes makes it fun and banterous. Plus we still need to play the part for everyone else." I say.

"I guess you're right." Vik says, shifting around in his chair and swinging in a 90 degree back and forth motion. "Feel free to sit if you'd like."

"Thanks." I say, blushing at the fact that he had to tell me to sit when I could've sat on my own. How stupid am I? I look down and smile at the ground and at my thoughts. I'm sitting on my favorite Sidemen's bed. Who would've ever thought this could happen? Especially to someone like me?

"So, the thing that struck me the most interesting was that you play Minecraft and that's what got you popular." Vik says.

"Yeah basically. I played Minecraft alone for a while then mine and Ray's friend Bryan contacted me saying that we should play, he invited Ray, Ray introduced me to our friend Hannah or Cat a few days later, then as time went on, they introduced me to more people and we now have a main squad. There's six of us in the main part but there are most definitely others who sometimes join us but not too often since we're all still busy plus the others minus one is still in school. The other one stayed in the US with her boyfriend. Ray and I kinda just said fuck it and moved out together because we could." I tell him. He chuckles a bit and looks straight at me.

"You have a great personality I must say. As well as a beautiful smile." He says with a small, genuine smile. I smile back and run a hand through my short, brown hair.

"When did you cut your hair?" Vik asks.

"Halloween 2012. I cosplayed as Mitch because at the time he was my favorite Pack member. Then again the Pack wasn't even a thing at that time. Since then I liked the short hair as well as the others around me so I kept it. It makes things a whole lot easier than it would if I still had my long hair." I say.

"I could only imagine." Vik mumbles. I look around his room and notice his piano in the corner of the room.

"Hey, do you think you could play me something on the piano?" I ask.

"Uhhh sure I guess. I don't know what to play but I guess I can see what I can do." Vik says, getting up from his chair. I casually move from his bed into his previous computer chair and sit down. He turns around and I stick my tongue at him but he tries to grab it as I turn away from him. He gets up from his piano chair as I look back at him and he is towering over me, smirking. I try to push him away but he keeps grabbing my hands constantly every time I break free. He finally got a good grip on my wrists and pinned me against his chair. I was smiling until I looked up and into his eyes. My heart starts beating faster and it starts to get difficult to breath. Is this what love is like?

"I never noticed how blue your eyes were before. They're beautiful." Vik says.

"Th-Thanks." I manage to stutter out. Vik breaks our gaze before turning back to his piano.

"Should I still play?" Vik asks.

"Only if you want." I reply. He sits back down, plugs in his piano, cracks his knuckles, and begins to play. He plays the first few chords before we hear a lot of screaming coming from downstairs. He turns around and looks at me as I shrug.