Chapter 67

[Biker's PoV]

After a couple rounds on the couch with Vik, we are both left exhausted and laying there, happy and comfortable despite us being exhausted, sweaty, and sticky. 

"So, on the couch, done. Where next?" Vik asks.

"You know, if we keep doing these types of things so often we'll eventually have to switch things up just so it can still be the same amount of pleasure for everyone." I tell Vik.

"I'm aware of that but I want to get checked off all the risky spots while we have the time and space to do so. Anywhere else special you'd like to fuck?" Vik asks. "Preferably in the house and we'll do out of the house when people are home."

"Hmmm. I don't know. Maybe the kitchen?" I ask. 

"Why the hell not?" Vik asks. It's still a few more minutes before either of us move to go to the kitchen. Once we get there, I lean against the island and turn towards Vik. He kisses me passionately and wraps his arms around my waist.

*Slight Smut-Read at Own Risk*

His hands travel down lower until they land on my butt. He gives my cheeks a gentle squeeze, making me gasp, allowing for his tongue to slip in. We didn't have any sort of clothing to take off so this could be done quicker but both of us still had to get horny again before anything else happened. As we both became more and more horny, I leaned against the kitchen island and Vik pushed me back. I jumped onto the island and Vik climbed on top of me, pushing me onto the table so I was laying down completely. 

"You ok right here?" Vik asks.

"Yep. I don't care anymore to be honest. Just fuck me." I say wrapping my arms around Vik's neck and placing my lips on his.

*skip to the morning*

I wake up the next morning to the smell of burnt toast. I sit up and notice I'm on the couch of the Sidemen house.

"Oh, you're awake. Morning Erin." Vik says walking into the living area.

"Morning Vikky." I say rubbing my eyes and smiling. "Did you burn toast?"

"Ummm maybe." Vik says chuckling.

"God damnit Vik." I say laughing.

"I brought some clothes down for you." Vik says pointing to the floor in front of the couch.

"Thanks Vikky." I say getting out from under the warmth of the blanket and putting the clothes on.

"As I kinda burnt the food, want to just go to your flat and see if Simon and Ray want to go for lunch?" Vik asks.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"About half past twelve." Vik says.

"Yeah sure. I will text Ray then we can leave." I say grabbing my phone and quickly texting Ray giving her a warning that Vik and I are on the way to the flat.

We grab our essentials and leave the house getting into Viks car jamming to music the whole way there.

Once we reach the flat, Vik parks and we go up to the flat.

"RAY? SIMON?" I call out as Vik and I enter the flat.

"YEA?" Ray yells back from her room I assume.

"ALRIGHT, JUST CHECKING YOU AND SIMON AREN'T FUCKING OR ANYTHING!" I yell back.

"NO!" Ray yells back then we hear a thud.

"NAH ARE YOU ACTUALLY?" I yell.

"JUST GIVE US 5 MINS TO GET READY DAMNIT!" Ray yells back and Vik and I just laugh.