Chapter 30

Ray's POV

I slowly open my eyes and rub them to adjust to the light. Last nights memories immediately coming to me. I shift a little and hear a groan. I turn around and am face to face with Harry. That's when I realize his arms are around me.

"Harold." I say quietly. "Wake up Bog."

"Mhmmmmm." Harry groans as he slowly opens his eyes.

"Morning." I say smiling.

"Morning." Harry says still not realizing the position we are in.

"Can you let me go so I can get up?" I ask.

"No, you looked so broken last night. I went into a protective brother mode. Biker was supposed to come back and get you but I guess she just wanted you to sleep." Harry says.

"Well thanks for caring but let me get up. I will make pancakes." I say.

"Ok fine." Harry says removing his arms from around me.

"Thanks Harold." I say getting up.

"Wake me when they are ready." Harry says as he turns around and falls back asleep.

I decide to make amends with Cal and head over to his room. I quietly knock on his door before hearing a quiet "come in" and I open the door. Cal is sat on his bed on his phone.

"Hey Callum." I say.

"You aren't going to slap me again are you?" Cal asks.

"No, I came to apologize." I say sitting at the end of his bed.

"Oh." Cal says.

"I'm sorry for slapping you and yelling at you. I'm just really protective over people I love. I'm also prone to having break downs." I say quietly.

"Its fine. If anything, I should be the one apologizing. I've been the cause of all the problems. So I'm sorry Ray, for everything." Cal says.

"We cool?" I ask.

"We cool." Cal replies.

"Hug it out you two." Harry says from the doorway. I roll my eyes as Cal pulls me into a hug.

"Now all you have to do it make up with Simon." I say.

"Yeah, that's gonna be hard." Cal says.

"Well, I have to go see him today anyway to talk about what happened last night. You are more then welcome to join me." I say.

"Sure. Are we gonna take your Lambo?" Cal asks.

"Of course." I say laughing.

"Alright Ray, you said you would make pancakes and from what I heard they are heaven on earth." Harry says.

"Yup, Rays Famous Pancakes. Give me twenty minutes and I will have them ready. Call up Tobi, Ethan, Lux and Biker to see if they would like to join us." I say as I get off of Cals bed and head to their kitchen.

"Sure thing." Harry says as he follows me but goes to the living area and crashes on the couch once again.

*pancake time*

Turns out Tobi, Ethan, Lux and Biker all wanted pancakes so I had to make more than usual.

Once everyone had their pancakes and were stat around the kitchen island and table eating, I brought along the topic.

"So last nights events." I say.

"I never asked, are you ok Biker?" Tobi asks.

"Yeah I'm fine mate." Biker says taking another forkful of pancake.