Chapter 25

Biker's PoV

I wake up in the morning with arms wrapped around my body. The memories flash back of mine and Vik's date and what happened afterwards. I had finally lost my virginity. I open my eyes slightly and look behind me to see Vik still sleeping peacefully. I turn around in bed and peck his nose. He shakes his head and goes back to resting position.

"Vik." I whisper.

"What?" He asks, half asleep.

"Get up. We should really get up if Ray decides to come back with Simon." I say. "Especially if we want to keep this experience a secret for a bit."

"Ok. I'm up." He says and sits up. I'm still laying down so he leans down and places a soft kiss on my lips. 

"Can I use your shower?" He asks.

"I don't know. Can you?" I ask in return.

"Fuck off." He says with a chuckle.

"Yeah, sure thing." I reply.

"Thanks." He says and pecks my lips before walking away. It gives me a good chance to look at his ass and I have to say he has a fine booty. I smirk as I grab my phone and first check the time which it's barely ten in the morning. A decent amount of sleep if I say so myself. I go onto Twitter and see the picture Vik took of us and the fans last night during bowling. I like and retweet it and continue scrolling through my mentions. After about ten minutes, Vik comes back with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Shower's all yours." He says and sits on my bed, dragging his bag to the bedside.

"Thanks Vikky." I say and leave to take a shower. I took my time to get rid of any evidence of last night and walked out in my bathrobe back to my room.

"You smell nice." Vik says. "What kind of shampoo do you use?"

"It's not my shampoo, it's body wash and it's pineapple-coconut." I tell him.

"It smells amazing." He says.

"Thanks." I reply and sit down, taking off my bathrobe and grabbing some casual clothes from my closet. I grab a Sidemen t-shirt and a pair of jean shorts.

"How about I make some breakfast?" I ask.

"That'd be great." Vik replies. I get up, grab my phone, and head out to the kitchen where I grab some bread, eggs, milk, cinnamon, butter, and a few other things. I was going to make my famous french toast. I make the egg mixture and dip the bread in it and place it on the already heated and buttered pan. I decided to make two pieces for each of us as well as some scrambled eggs and place them on two plates and place the plates on the kitchen island. From the fridge I grab some whipped cream, strawberries, maple syrup, and bring the butter from the counter to the island.

"Breakfast's ready!" I shout to Vik, still in my room. He comes down the hall and sits across from me and looks at me.

"Go ahead, top it off with whatever and try it." I tell him. He tops it off the same way I do. Butter first, then maple syrup, then whipped cream, and a few strawberries on top. He takes his first bite and his eyes widen and he smiles.

"Holy fuck that's good." He says. 

"Thanks." I reply and take a bite out of mine. "One thing I forgot, banana pennies." I say and grab a banana from the counter, chopping it up in small portions and place some on what is left of Vik's french toast.

"That added a whole new level of flavor to this and I like it." Vik says. I smile and add the rest of the banana pennies to mine and we finish our breakfast together.