Chapter 52

Ray's POV

I wake up with the light shining bright through my window. I cover my eyes with the covers and try to fall back asleep but my head is pounding and I feel sick. I try to sit up but am hit with a massive headache and a bit of nausea so I lay back down. I am alone and naked in bed. I barely remember last night except for the fact that we all went to a club and after a few shots, it's all nothing but a blur.

I look over to my bed side table and look at my clock seeing it's only eleven in the morning. I groan and close my eyes attempting again to fall back asleep.

Just as I'm about to fall back asleep, someone barges into my room.

"Good, you're awake." Simon says smiling.

"The fuck you want? Never mess with a hungover Ray." I say slightly annoyed.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!!!!" Simon yells before jumping on me.

"Thanks babe." I say chuckling. "Wait, how the fuck do you not have a hangover?"

"I've been up for about two hours." Simon replies rolling off me.

"I'd ask how but to be honest, not going to." I say sitting up.

"I made you food babe." Simon says.

"You better have a gallon of water for me too." I say getting out of bed and walking to my wardrobe, grabbing a light around the house dress and slipping it on.

"Of course babe, I don't want you feeling like shit all day." Simon says coming behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist while resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Thanks babe, love you." I say smiling.

"Ok, let's go eat. Everyone is waiting." Simon says grabbing my hand and dragging me out of my room.

"Wait, everyone?" I question before he drags me into the kitchen where I see Biker, Vik, Tobi, Josh, Freya and Harry sitting around the table and the island with a big breakfast prepared for everyone.

"You guysssss." I say covering my mouth in shock.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAY!" they all yell.

"You guys are the best." I say going to everyone and giving them a hug.

"Let's eat!" Harry screams.

*after breakfast*

"Ray, you are spending the evening with me but I'm pretty sure the others have things planned for the day." Simon says as we are all clearing out dishes.

"You guys are amazing. But I feel like I should say I'm not too big in celebrating my birthday. Biker knows this. I haven't celebrated a birthday since I turned eighteen. But this is really nice of you all. I guess I can spare one birthday to celebrate." I say smiling at everyone.

"Why don't you celebrate your birthday?" Tobi asks.

"I don't know. I guess since I turned eighteen, it's just something I grew out of. Plus I never really had people to go out with anyway so I usually spent my birthday on Skype all day with the squad." I say.

"Well, not this year." Harry says.

"Thanks you guys. But I should really say hi to the squad before we continue the day." I say walking to my room and straight to my computer.

As I wait for my computer to turn on, I grab my phone and scroll through Twitter liking and retweeting tweets of people wishing me a happy birthday. Once my computer loads, I load up Skype and am immediately called by the squad.