Chapter 22

Ray's POV

I get rudely awaken by JJ bursting into Simons room rapping Keep Up very loudly.
"FUCK OFF JIDE!" I yell throwing the first thing I grab, which happens to be a pillow, at him.
"Pizza is here lovebirds." JJ says leaving Simons room.
"Mmmmmm what?" Simon questions as he wakes up.
"How the fuck didn't you wake up to JJ rapping?" I question him sitting up and rubbing my eyes.
"I'm used to it babe. He does it at 4am too." Simon says sitting up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist while resting his chin on my shoulder.
"I'm hungry, let's go eat pizza." I say attempting to get up but failing because Simon holds me down.
"Siiiiiiimonnnnnnnnn." I whine really wanting food.
"Baaaaaabeeeeeee." Simon mimicks me pecking me on the lips.
"Can we please get pizza?" I ask.
"Fine." Simon says letting me go and getting out of bed.
"Yay, thanks babe." I say kissing him on the cheek then running out of his room and down the stairs.
"OI, GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT." Simon yells after me.
I quickly reach the kitchen and hide behind Josh.
"Josh protect me." I say giggling.
"What are you on about?" Josh questions just as Simon runs into the kitchen.
"Where is she?" Simon asks.
"Behind me." Josh answers moving out of the way.
"You dickhead." I say as Simon quickly makes his way to me and picks me up in his arms making me shriek.
"Guys stop being cute and eat your fucking pizza." JJ says.
"If Simon would put me down, I would be eating pizza right now." I say laughing.
"Never, you can sit on my lap." Simon says as he goes and sits on a stool placing me his lap.
"At least pass me some pizza babe." I say to Simon.
"Pepperoni and bacon or cheese?" Simon asks me.
"Pepperoni and bacon please." I say smiling up at Simon as he gets Josh to pass him a piece of pizza and gives it to me.
"Thanks babe." I say kissing his cheek before taking a bite of my pizza slice.
"So, what's the video you need help with Simon?" JJ asks with a mouth full of pizza.
"Ray and I are going to go head to head in a fan vs SDMN quiz. Josh will be the question master and unfortunately you Jide will be the egg smasher." Simon says.
"Do you want me to get together about 21 questions about us that fans will know and that we should know?" Josh asks before taking a bite of his pizza.
"Yes please Joshy." I say smiling at him.
"Alright, I can have questions in about an hour." Josh says finishing his pizza before dismissing himself to his room to prepare the questions.
"Babe? Want to come with me to the shops and buy the eggs?" Simon asks me.
"Nah, I need to take a trip to my flat to get some old clothes for this video." I say.
"No need, I have a bunch of old joggers and t-shirts you can use plus Vik and Biker are there right now and god knows what they are doing." Simon says.
"Fair point." I say finishing my slice of pizza.
"So, come with me babe?" Simon asks again.
"Nah, I need time to mentally prepare myself for the egging that I'm about to get from Jide." I say looking over at JJ who is just innocently sat across the island from us eating his pizza.
"What you looking at me for?" JJ says smirking.
"Oh fuck off Jide." Simon says chuckling.
"Whatever man, you already know you made a big mistake choosing me as the egg smasher." JJ says.
"I wouldn't have had to if Vik was here." Simon says.
"True, Vik can't be mean even if he tried to." I say chuckling at the thought.
"Yeah." JJ says.
"He is too adorable to be even taken serious when he tries to act mean." I say giggling.
"Adorable hmmmm....." Simon questions me.
"Oh shut up Mini." I say shoving my elbow into his ribcage.
"Well, I need to go buy some eggs. I will be back in about 20 minutes gang." Simon says lightly pushing me off his lap to stand up.
"Ok babe, see you soon." I say smiling up at him.
"See you soon babe." Simon says leaning down and pecking me on the lips.
"BYE BABE." JJ yells.
"BYE BABE." Simon yells running to JJ and giving him a hug.
"#KSIMON IS REAL. MY OTPPPPPP. I SHIP IT LIKE FEDEX!" I yell quickly taking out my phone and taking a picture of them and they just give me the evil eye.
"What???????????? #KSimon was my fucking OTP when I didn't know you guys personally. Biker and I would always fight about what ship is better." I say giggling.
"Please tell me she isn't an #Emon shipper." Simon says.
"No she wasn't. She is a hardcore #MiniStar shipper." I say.
"That's very ironic now isn't it." JJ says.
"Yeah, it kinda is." I say giggling.
"Well, I will leave you losers to do whatever just don't burn the house. I'm looking at you Jide." Simon says.
"THAT WAS ONE TIME!" JJ yells as I laugh.
"Bye babe." JJ and I say at the same time and burst out laughing when we realize we said the same thing at the same time.
"Okkkkkkkkkkk then." Simon says as he slowly backs out of the kitchen. JJ and I stay silent until we hear the front door open and close.
"Want to help me with something?" JJ asks right after we hear the front door close.
"Sure." I say.
"I need help getting revenge on Simon." JJ says smirking.
"Let me guess, for his prank he did to you for Christmas?" I question.
"Yeah, so here is the plan." JJ says.