I can't stop drinking about you

I was happy your average quiet girl on the side lines. My mind on overdrive in all the different possibilities in the world. Everything was going good until I laid eyes on him. Nate Maloley biggest drug dealer in L.A. He had his side hoes anytime he needed a quickie. Now I'm one of them a drug dealer but they call me Reina (Queen). His hoes are afraid to get near the house, afraid of me.
"I can't believe Y/N. She got Maloley all messed up. He will be getting blue balls soon" Swazz said to the rest of the crew. Laughing their asses off as I come into the room.
"La reina finally shows up. When are you going to let Nate get his hoes" Johnson said as he counted the money. The boys agreeing with him as they rolled joints. I chuckled as they gave me a confused face. Which made me laugh harder.
"Do you pendejos(assholes) really think I preventing him from getting it. I haven't done nothing besides count inventory and drinking myself into a coma" I said my voice going soft. Never have I let them see this side of me. Since I started 2 years ago, I built a wall where my emotions wouldn't get the best of me but today they did.
"Why Y/N? You seemed fine when Nate brought you hear. You looked like a dream but in disguise. What changed from then to now Mi Reina" Swazz says as he and the guys stopped everything they were doing. Listening to my heartbeat fast as I stood up and paced around the room.
"Everything has changed John. My family can't look at me without seeing a person who disgraced the family name. My sister doesn't have anyone to stop her nightmares. I'm dead inside, every single part of me is dead. I built this strong exterior to keep from reaching rock bottom. The life I had plan I can't have it anymore. My eyes are wide open during the night. Paranoid is what I am. Being suspicious of all my surrounding who are my friends and enemies. So far I have enemies, Nate's side hoes threatened me 2 months ago." Johnson stood up and paced around the room. He sees me as his sister and when I hurt he hurts. I go and hug him tightly hoping to calm him down.
"What did they threaten you with" he whispered in my ear. I pulled away and a tear shed from my eye and they kept coming.
"My sisters life" that's all Johnson needed to hear before he started throwing things. He and Nate know how much she means to me. They know I would do anything to protect her since my mother left knowing that she had disabilities. She was diagnosed with Down syndrome the day she was born. My mother being a selfish person she was left my father and I to take of my sister. But I wouldn't have it any other way we lived just fine with her with her disability. Nate came into the room with a backpack probably with money.
"What's wrong? You all seem tense" he joked while taking a seat near Swazz. Johnson looked at him giving him the look he knew to well. The same look he gave Nate when my sister ended up in the E.R. Never have I seen any one get up so fast in my life.
"What happened to her? Is she okay?" Nate pestered me with all these questions. I couldn't take no more.
"SHUT the FUCK UP NATE!" Getting the attention from everyone. "This is all your fault everything is your fault. My life is ruined all because of you. The constant look over my shoulder to make sure I'm not killed during a deal. Worrying that my sister is held hostage by one of your enemies. This is not the life I planned for myself." I said my voice rising the guys looking at my outburst with wide eyes.
"My fault!! Y/N you were the one who got yourself led into this mess. I didn't force you into any of this." Nate said while rubbing his face.
"Don't you think I know that Nate. It's your fault for showing up in my life 2 fucking years ago. I love you god dammit . But you will never return that love. It grew ever since you promised to keep my sister safe. Seeing you sleep with those girls made me go mad with jealousy. They have something I will never have. YOU." Johnson hugged me while I let out all my tears I kept in all this time.
"Y/N....." Nate started but I cut him off.
"Don't Nate. I have spent my nights drinking away my pain. Drinking about you but it stops tonight. Thank you for showing me a lesson. One that I hope I won't have to go through again. Goodnight everyone." I left the room and headed towards my office. Tonight I was willing to forget about my love for Nate.
*Nate POV*
I was left in shock as Y/N left the room. Johnson turned towards me before shoving me into the wall.
"Nate if you have any feelings for her tell her. Me and you both know that the reason you having been rejecting your hoes is because of her. Better go to her now before she finds happiness in another man." Johnson told me before letting go. I ran toward her office and opened the door. She had whiskey bottle in her hand while looking at her surroundings.
"Y/N stop" I said as I took the bottle out of her hands. Pulling her into my lap and calming her down as she cried.
"I can't stop drinking about you. But no matter how hard I try your always at the back of my mind."
"Y/N, I feel the same way that's probably while the hoes threatened your sister. Don't worry your sister and father are protected." I said while I placed a gentle kiss on her lips. She smiled before falling asleep. My life has never been more complete. She is right it is my fault for dragging her into this. I wish I could change it but if I'm honest I wouldn't do it. Y/N has brightened mine and the guys lives when she came here. La Reina suits her because she is our queen. My love for her will never die even if I want it to.