Mami & Daddy

Tumblr: itsluhsbitch
(This imagine has the name change original is posted on this timbres username)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was in the kitchen doing the dishes when I heard a thud followed by some crying from the other room. Sighing I put the dish towel down and headed into the living room. Walking in I saw Kendall and Jace both holding their heads, Kendall crying, Jace just rubbing his head. I walked over to them and squatted down to their level.
"guys, what happened?" I asked, looking between my two kids.
"we-we were playing and bonked heads" Kendall cried.
"aw, my poor babies, come on, lets go get some ice for those bumps."
Picking up Kendall and carrying her into the kitchen, Jace following close behind, they found seats at the kitchen table, and I handed them both an ice pack, talking to them while I continued with the dishes.
I stayed at home with Nate and I's two lovely rays of sunshine, Jace and Kendall. Jace was 4 and Kendall was 3, and I loved being able to spend the days with them while Nate was at work, and Nate often had at least 3 days off during the week so we would always do family stuff, or he'd take over watching the kids and tell me to go out with my friends, so I usually went out with Kaylan  or something.
Nate and I have been married for a little more than 3 years, but we've been together for 6. After I found out I was pregnant the first time, it was a bit of a shock to both of us. But after raising Jace together Nate  decided he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me and our son. Jace wasn't exactly planned, and he was such a handful, Nate and I were totally okay with him being our only child. But the night Nate proposed I guess we got a little excited and a month later when I missed my period we found out we were pregnant again.
We didn't exactly go on a honeymoon, since we had our wedding after Kendall was born, he just took a month off from work and we stayed at home together. It was nice, and I mean, California is already so beautiful. And if we do ever go anywhere I wanna go with my whole family, kids and all.
After Kendall, Nate and I talked and decided I'd just be a stay at home mom. We figured it'd be best, instead of hiring some nanny. And Nate did make plenty of money for us, so it almost seemed like the obvious answer, for me to just stay home with our kids.
Nate usually got home from the studio around 5, or if he was doing a photoshoot he'd get home earlier, like around 4, but I wasn't sure what time he'd be home today.
It was around 4 now, so I figured he'd be home around 5, so I started dinner while the kids were in the living room watching cartoons. I was just finishing up when I heard the kids yell.
"DADDY!" which let me know that Nate was home. I heard a bunch of laughter and when Nate walked into the kitchen I knew why. He had the kids thrown over his shoulders. He set them down and walked up to me, looking me up and down with a silly smile on his face.
"damn mami" he like, growled out, coming up to me and wrapping his arms around me and placing a kiss on my lips.
"ewwww" Kendall and Jace both whined, which caused Nate and I to laugh and smile.
"hey, there's nothing ewwww about daddy showing mami some love." he spoke, mocking the kids voices when he said 'ew'
He had his arms around my waist from behind now and leaned over and kissed my cheek excessively, causing the kids to pull a face and me to laugh.
Dinner was nice. Nate talked about his day and he kept looking at me with this look in his eyes. He also kept playing footsie with me under the table since we sat across from one another to help the children eat and behave. I couldn't help but laugh and smile. I loved when Nate was all cute and lovey like this. It was sweet.
After dinner we went into the living room and all of us sat on the couch. Kendall sat next to me and Jace next to Nate, while I cuddled up with Nate , and we watched a movie. Nate was being super touchy. He was either tracing shapes on my shoulders, running his hand along my arm, my back or tracing shapes on my sides, while my hand rested on his lap.
It wasn't long before the kids fell asleep. Nate and I let them sleep there for a bit, but when 11:00 rolled around decided to take them up to their beds. Nate went and put Jace in his bed while I tucked Kendall in. Heading into our room, Nate was in the bathroom, so I started decided to change out of what I was wearing earlier into something to sleep in.
I had just put the shirt on when Nate came out of the bathroom. I was in the middle of taking my hair out that was stuck in the neck of the shirt when Nate came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and started kissing my neck. I got the chills and turned to look at Nate, and shrieked at the sight.
Nate was butt ass naked. I laughed and shielded my eyes.
"Nate!" I laughed, but he just came up to me and grabbed my face and kissed me.
Quickly getting carried away we started walking backwards until I fell on the bed, Nate coming down on top of me. One thing led to another and I was naked and Nate and I were under the covers and I as more than ready for him.
"Nate" I moaned, "please" I whined, causing him to peak his head up from under the covers, licking my juices off his lips. He smiled at me before muttering 'okay baby' and kissing my lips before telling me to lay on my stomach.
Despite having two kids, Nate and I's sex life was great. We still had sex all the time, and I knew tonight at dinner when he was looking at me how he was that tonight would be a good night.
On my stomach, with a pillow underneath it to give me a little bit of leverage, my face was down in the other pillows and my ass was up in the air a bit and Nate was behind me.
I felt his tip at my entrance, this position making me more tight, so the pleasure for both of us should be more that regular missionary. He pushed himself in, causing both of us to moan out at the feeling. For him, feeling how tight I was around him, and for me for how big he felt stretching my walls, and I could already feel pleasure.
He grabbed my hips and started to thrust into me, both of us moaning out, trying to be quiet because of the kids down the hall. Well, with Nate , it's hard to be quiet. He soon got carried away and started slamming into me. Our headboard was hitting the wall. I was moaning out so loudly, and even screamed his name when he hit my g-spot.
I was so close to coming, and I was about to, but then a little voice killed any kind of mood we had, and Nate also stopped thrusting, just sitting still inside me basically. Our heads snapped to the door to see our two kids standing there.
"daddy...what are you doing to mommy?" Kendall asked, holding her teddy bear.
"daddy, why are you hurting mommy?" Jace asked.
"um.." Nate started, trying to hide us since he was still inside me and we were both naked.
"he's not hurting me." I spoke quickly.
"but we heard you screaming" Jace spoke, his arm wrapped around his sister.
Nate laughed behind me and I moved up the bed a bit so he could pull out without it being super obvious, I grabbed the sheet and covered myself as Nate laid next to me.
"oh sorry. Mommy just saw a bug, that's all."
"but what was Daddy doing to you Mommy?" Kendall asked.
"daddy wasn't doing anything to mommy." I spoke.
"but-" Jace started, but Nate was quick to talk.
"mami and daddy were just wrestling."
"I wanna wrestle daddy!" Kendall cheered.
"me too!" Jace spoke, and they both started running towards the bed.
"woah woah woah" Nate spoke, stopping them from jumping into bed with us. "daddy's pretty tired from wrestling with mami, we can wrestle tomorrow okay?"
"okay." they said at the same time.
"now go back to bed, and I'll be in to tuck you guys in." Nate spoke, watching both kids run back to bed. Nate kissed my lips briefly before getting out of bed and putting his boxers back on before heading to the kids' rooms.
About 5 minutes later Nate came back in, closing the door and removing his boxers a second later. I laughed as he ran to bed and jumped on top of me, kissing my lips.
"alright, you're gonna have to be a little quieter this time, but I also turned their music on so it's okay if you get a little loud." he smirked, making sure I was laying on my side and lining himself up with my entrance.
I was moaning in minutes. I was close, despite being just walked in by our kids. Nate and I had the sex drive of a couple of teenagers, which is how we actually ended up with Jace in the first place. But this position we were in now, Nate had his hand over my mouth, our skin slapping together as he rammed into me from the side.
I screamed out into his hand as I came, feeling his juices shoot up into me. Riding out our highs until he pulled out and pulled me into his chest.
"goodnight mami" he spoke, kissing the top of my head.
"Night Nate. I love you."
"I love you too."