Chapter 37 : OTP ?!?!?

A/N : Hey initiates !!! Here is Chapter 37 !! I really hope you guys Enjoy this chapter !!! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tris's POV

Four and I keep staring at each other for what feels like centuries.

"Guys ! Great position and all but seriously....get a room !",Zeke screams.

We immediately break away from our trance and I realize the position we're in.

Four has me pinned down and he's towering over me.Since he just pushed my fringe behind....his face is just inches closer from mine

Wait ! That's not even a sensible reason for why his face is closer to mine !! 

As soon as I realize,a blush creeps on my face.I guess Four notices it because he smirks.

"Wait !",He says.

He grabs his phone out if his pocket.

"First say cheese !!!!",He says lying down next to me.

Great picture ! Me and Four drenched after a water balloon fight.

"Nope",I say plainly.

"Please",Four pleads.

"Okay fine.But you have to.....do one thing for me later",I say.

"What thing ?",He asks.

"Something I haven't thought of yet",I say.He sighs and nods.

"Now say cheese !!",He says.

"Okay",I say and smile wide.

He takes three pics.One with a us lying down on the grass and a donkey on my head....which Four did.Another one with a donkey on his head,done by me and the third one is a pic in which both of us have donkeys on our heads done by the other.And we both smile wide.

The third one is my favorite.

It's....adorable.

"You guys are my OTP",Zeke says.

"Mine too",Uri says.

"What is OTP ?",I ask.

"Wow Tris ! You sure do live under a rock.It means one true pairing",Will says.

"Well thank you genius",I say.

Four gets up.He offers his hand to help me up.Just as I'm about to take it....he moves it away.Causing everyone to laugh.

"Aww ! You wish",He says.

I shoot an angry glare at him.

"Well I'm perfectly capable of getting up on my own",I say irritated.But I don't get up.Not yet.

Not until Four helps me up.I'm going to make him.

Why the hell am I irritated ? 

"Someone's PMSing",Will says.

"Will....I know you're my best friend's boyfriend and all but I swear if you say that again......you won't ever get to see a little Willy or Chrissy.Ever",I say pissed.

Okay now even I think I'm PMSing.

Will gets a coughing fit and Christina blushes deep scarlett.Making everyone else laugh.I look over at Four.

He looks at me like he doesn't recognize me.Well maybe he doesn't.Even I don't recognize myself.

What I said to Will...that's really not me ! He's still coughing.

"I'm going to save you Will !!",Uriah screams and hits Will's back slowly first and then hard.

We laugh at Uri's innocence.

"Ouch ! Geez ! Thanks Uri.But water will do",Will says.Uriah stops hitting him.

"See you stopped coughing",Uri says making us laugh.

"Here let me help you up",Four tells me offering his hand one more time.I'm about to take it and again he does the same.

"Can't believe you fell for that again !!",Four says.And I groan

"I'm never going to trust you again",I joke.And I know I'm joking because....I trust him more than I trust myself.

Which is weird because he killed my family.

Which is again weird because my heart doesn't believe it.

This is all just a huge,giant mess.

"Okay now I'm going to help you.Serious",Four says and offers his hand.

"Nah ! I'm not falling for that again !",I say crossing my arms.Which is weird because I'm on the grass.

I'm not me today.I'm going crazy.

"I promise I will",He says sincerely.

"Nope.I told you I won't trust you",I say.

"Okay then",Four says and then lifts me off the grass.

"Oh my god,Four.What are you doing ?",I ask shocked.I guess 'amused' is the right word.

"Helping you up",He says smiling at me.His smile melts my heart and I smile back at him.

"You can actually put her down you know",Shauna says laughing.Making others laugh as well.

"Aww man ! Shauna you should've seen for how long he lifts her.Why did you interrupt ?",Zeke asks.Shauna gives him an apologetic look and Four gives him a death glare.

"Uh...yeah...I....just...yeah",Four stutters and puts me down.

"You okay ?",He asks me.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be ? Thank you",I say.

"Awww !!! You guys are so cute !!!!",Marlene coos.

"The perfect emoji for this situation....smiley face with hearts as its eyes.Cuz you guys are adorbs",Des says. (A/N : 😍😍😍😍) 

"Hahaha ! So funny thanks",Four says sarcastically but I can detect some nervousness in his voice.

Why ? Is it because he thinks the same ? 

Gosh Tris ! You're overthinking this !!

Just then Four's phone rings.He gets his phone out of his pant pocket and looks at the caller ID.

His face turns grave and serious.I've never seen him like this before.

Everyone else except Chris look at Four like they know what going on.

"Everything good ?",I ask him.

"Ye-yeah.Totally.Fantastic.Just great.Excuse me please",He says and leaves.

But I know it wasn't great or fantastic or anything.

It was something that could hurt him.Haunt him.Break him even.

What is it ?? What could break Four ?? 

A/N : So that was the end of the Chapter 37 !!! How was it ?? Wasn't it adorable !! 😍😍😍 No ? Well it's just me then 😏😉 Anyways....Who do you guys think called Four ?? What could break Four according to you guys ?? Don't forget to Leave your comments for me :)

Don't be a silent reader !! 😉😉😏😏

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember :

<4 ❤️❤️❤️