The Epilogue !!!!

A/N : Hey initiates !!! Here is THE EPILOGUE !! I can't believe this is my last update !! I really hope you guys Enjoy the Epilogue !! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy !! :)

----2 and a Half years later----

Tris's POV

It has been two and a half years.Since I went on the mission to find my family's killer.Since I met Tobias.Since I feel in love with him.Since I found a new family,The gang.

A lot has changed in these years.Uriah,Marlene and Zeke and Shauna got married in a double wedding about a year ago.

Marlene and Shauna are both pregnant.Marlene is 6 months along and expecting twins and Shauna is 3 months along.

Marlene didn't find out the gender because Uriah wanted it to be a surprise.

All of us still stay in the gang house.Together

Destiny started dating a guy called Ethan like about 5 months ago.Tobias approved of Ethan which is....a big thing for Ethan.

Tobias isn't easy to impress.Especially when it comes to his sisters suitors.

Christina and Will are still going strong.Will proposed to Christina yesterday.Guess what she said....it starts with y ends with s.

As for Tobias and me....we're going strong too.We love each other a lot.We're just dating for now.But Tobias has been acting weird lately and it's scaring me.A bit.

Tobias and I got the whole thing cleared out with the FBI.Tobias was then given a formal apology by the FBI and he never had to be Four.He could be who he actually was.Tobias.

I've accepted that it wasn't my fault my family died.It took Tobias two years to convince me of that.

I also visit my parents and Caleb's graves once a week.I didn't do it before because....I just couldn't bring myself to do it.Because I thought they died because of me.

"Hey,Love.What are you doing ?",Tobias asks entering the room and pecking me on the cheek.

"Just thinking",I say.

"What ?",He asks.

"About how lucky I am that I have you",I say causing him to grin.

He leans in forward and kisses me.Even after 2 and a half years....kissing him makes butterflies fly in my stomach.

"I'm lucky to have you too.I love you",He says.I smile.

"I love you too",I say making him smile.

"Wanna go to our thing today ?",He asks.

I smile and nod.We don't call the park....park anymore.We call it our thing ! Cuz it is !

~*~

"Let's eat",Tobias says putting picnic mat on the grass.

"Dude....we just came few minutes ago and you want to eat ?",I ask laughing.

"So what ? God gave us food....so we should eat it.Before he takes it back",He says grinning.

"Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! So funny ! I died laughing",I say sarcastically causing him to pout.

I laugh and kiss him.

We sit down and eat.After we're done Tobias hand me a drink.

My favorite.Chocolate chip cookie milkshake.