Falling for not only the wrong guy, but the enemy of my dear brother (aka High School King)

And there I was, running like there was no tomorrow. Why? Where? I didn't know, but I knew one thing, after this, life wouldn't be the same.

As I ran the only thing I was able to see was white walls until I came to a door. I cracked it open and was surprised, shocked and sad all at the same time. In a bed there he was, helpless than I've ever seen him. At every step I got closer to him tears threatened to appear.

"Hi" he said weakly.

"Don't hi me.... What...what happened to you?" I managed to say while the tears were streaming down my face.

"Don't cry" he said wiping the tears away.

"I need to know, what happened to you?"

"You know what happened to me you just need to remember...but right now I want you to promise me something"

"What?" I asked a little worried.

"Promise me that happens what happens you will be happy"

"You will get out of this! No need to promise anything!" I shouted and let myself down to hug him tightly.

"Just promised it, please!"

After some time I agreed and he began strumming my hair but suddenly a beeping sound started.

I woke up, it was my alarm, after all it was just a nightmare. Still I've been dreaming this for the last couple of weeks. I slowly went to the bathroom to shower. Then I put on some jeans, a white t-shirt and my converse, combed my straight light brown hair in a pony tail and headed downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Hi" I greeted my mom as she gave me scrambled eggs with bread.

"Hi sweetie, how was your sleep?"

"Same as the last weeks, well see you after school!" I said as I kissed her on the cheek and went out.

"Bye Sam!"

Outside was my older brother waiting to take me to school. I smiled as I hugged him and got into the car. I told him about my dream.

"You want me to die, huh?" he said.

"Of course not, I love you!" And it was true, he's the one to make me smile when I'm sad and had always looked after me, I was so lucky to be his sister.

"Haha I love you too sis"

The ride to school was silent. When we arrived he said goodbye and went over to his friends. He was the typical popular guy of school, hot, athletic, and not very intelligent but pretty charming. Of course he was nowhere near of being a jerk. As for me I was normal, I had few true friends because most of the people came near me for either my brain or to get to know my brother. And the guys, well they were guys.... They only noticed my appearance.

I started to walk to where my friends were but was dragged aside by Brittany, one of my best friends.

"Hey Sammy!" she greeted while we walked to our class.

"Hi Brit!" I greeted back. We were friends since kindergarten. She has long curly brown hair and light eyes. We had a lot of things in common liked the same artists, we were both pretty good at school, like to write and a bunch of other things.

"Do you want to come over to my house after school?" she asked

"Sure" I knew her and could tell she wanted to tell me something but when I was going to ask the bell rang.

The day went on slowly I was too curious to know what she was going to tell me that didn't pay much attention to my surroundings until this weirdo guy came to me and asked me for my help at math. Well that wasn't something new. Normally I would have said no but something inside me said I should help him and well now I have to tutor someone tomorrow evening, joy!...Not.