(Ch. 8) Falling for not only the wrong guy, but the enemy of my dear brother (aka High School King)

Sorry for the wait! Here's next chapter :) And to be good to you guys it doesn't have a cliffhanger :) I never thought I'd have so much fans! Or tha my story would be so read! Thanks to all who comment, fan and vote or just even read =) If I get 5 votes, I will post next chapter tonight :) Hope you enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8

It felt like hours since I was on the swing crying under the rain. My body felt numb, but I couldn't believe what I saw. My mind and heart refused to believe it. There on McDonalds was my dad with another woman, and they were kissing. Suddenly I felt someone's arms around me, I looked up to see Derek and I just let myself cry into him hugging him tightly. After a while he tells me we need to go home.

"How did you know I was here?" I asked my voice hoarse.

"Mike sent me a text about it" He said looking down.

"What are we going to do?" I asked after some minutes.

"I really don't know, let's just wait until tomorrow, ok?"

I nodded and stayed silent lost in thought. The tears had dried already and painful images of the good moments we had with our father tormented me. I wouldn't bear saying this to our mom. I don't know when I fell asleep but I woke up in my bed, the sun shining through the window. I guess Dek carried me from the car. I remembered all the events of last night and felt sad again. I changed in shorts and a long t-shirt and walked down to prepare breakfast. Since it was only 7am nobody was awake and I decided to make pancakes for all. Just when I finished Derek came down and started eating, stuffing his mouth. I laughed and just in cue mom came with a surprised look on her face and thanked me before eating her own, I decided to start eating mines too.

When we finished my brother and I exchanged looks and went to my room to discuss the subject of my father. After about half an hour we decided to aboard dad first and since I was afraid of his outburst my brother offered to confront him by himself and I felt thankful. Then I put on some sweatpants a tank top and sneakers, grabbed my phone and Ipod and went out for a run. Normally I'm not a sport person but I needed to take my mind off things.

After half and hour, I was panting and decided to walk back home. In the way I found Mark and, surprisingly, he started talking to me in a friendly way. He even apologized for the rude things he said the other day.

"Hey, I just wanted to apologize for the things I said the other day and also thank you for telling your brother to be nice to me"

"No problem" I said catching my breath.

"Want some water?" he offered me a bottle.

"Thanks" I said while sipping from the bottle.

He walked with me to my house and just when I was about to come in, Mike burst out the door said loudly "There you are!" and trapped me into one of his bear hugs. If I didn't get out of his grip I would start crying, and I didn't want to, not at least in front of Mark.

"I didn't know you had a boyfriend" Mark commented and instantly Mike and me started laughing.

"What's so funny?" he asked a little offended.

"I...Me...and..him?...never!" I said between laughs.

Blush crept to Mark's cheeks. I tried to stop laughing, but it was no good. When we finally stopped laughing I told Mark he was Mike, my best friend.

"Anyways, want to come in?" I asked Mark.

"I don't think that's a good idea" Mike said and instantly I knew why "Why don't you go and change and then we go somewhere else?"