(Ch. 9) Falling for not only the wrong guy, but the enemy of my dear brother (aka High School King)

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, mi internet woulnd't allow it ¬¬...Well here's chapter 9, hope you enjoy it! Don't forget to fan, comment and vote :) If I get 10 votes and 5 comments I will upload more today =)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9

When I got home I found my dad with a suitcase, Derek beside him and my mother on his other side crying with a look of anger and hurt. I couldn't help the tears hat formed at my eyes. I went and hugged my mother, what made us both cry harder.

"Where are you going?" I asked my dad, when I had finally found my voice.

"To your grandmother's house" he said looking at the floor.

"Goodbye then" I said while giving him a quick hug and running to my room.

I couldn't bear it. I remembered that when I was little I always hear our parents fight and sometimes I even wished they would divorce. Now I'm not so sure about it. Just then the phone started ringing, it was 8pm. I tried to hide I was crying and got the phone.

"Hello?" I said whipping my tears.

"Sam?" A voice on the other line said.

"Brittany? Is that you?" I asked while breaking down and letting the sobs start again.

"Yes friend, what happened to you?" she said sounding worried.

"What didn't happen to me? I'm glad you called, It felt like ages since I last talked to you" I said when I stopped sobbing.

"I know, I'm sorry for no calling before but I was getting settled and everything. Now tell me all about it"

"First Mike is back! Second I'm Matt's girlfriend and last...my dad cheated on my mom and he is leaving. I miss you so much!" I told it briefly, first smiling and then letting more tears fall down.

"Oh Sam! How I wish I could be there, I want to see both of you! I guess I'm happy for you and Matt, but if he hurts you I swear I'll kill him...As for your dad I'm so sorry to hear it, but think about it, it'll be best for you since your parents wont fight anymore and you will still see your dad" She tried comforting me.

"I think so, but I will miss him a lot and I don't think I could forgive him for all he had done to my mom"

"I know you will, you're not one to hold grudges my friend, I will love to talk to you for hours but unfortunately a international call is too expensive, I'll call when I can and I while write a super long email to you as soon as I hang up" and that made me smile.

"I understand, take care, love you!" I said and hung up.

After that I just laid down and eventually fell into a dreamless sleep. I was awoken by a beeping sound, ugh, today I have school. I got up and went to the bathroom, took a shower and dressed into skinny black jeans, a white long-sleeved shirt with silver flats, I arranged my hair in a half pony tail and went down to get breakfast.

"Hello darling" my mom said attempting to smile but failing.

"Hi mom, how are you?"

"Fine, don't worry about me, I'll get over it"

"Mom, you know you can be honest with me" I half-scolded her.

"I know sweet heart, but I don't want to lay all my problems to you. If you want to know I'm sad and angry at your father, but there's nothing I can do to change what he has done"

"I love you mom" I said and gave her a peck on the cheek while hugging her.

"I love you too honey, and you bst eat fast if you don't want to be late" she said handing me a jelly sandwich.

"Oh and mom, I have a boyfriend" I said while eating my sandwich.

"Now, why didn't you tell me sooner? What's his name? Tell me everything about him"

"I will mom, but when I get back form school, love you!" I said walking out the door, to find my brother looking mad.

"Hi Dek" I said smiling and hugging him "You know I really like how you dressed today" I said attempting to distract him form yelling at me for being Matt's girlfriend.

"That won't work with me Samantha, what were you thinking?" If this were cartoons there will be smoke at my brother's head.

"About what?" I asked playing innocent.

"You know what I mean" he said glaring at me.

"Well Derek, he's changed and I'm old enough to know if he's good for me or not, don't you think?" I confronted him.

"I don't think so, but don't come crying to me when he hurts you" he said getting in the car and barking loudly "Get in the car"

I got in and he sped up. The ride to school was silent, even when we got to school he just got out and walked away. I got out a minute later and was greeted by Matt who hugged me and then took my hand. I walked to where the others were and when Mike saw our hands he began talking. Oh no, not his if you hurt her speech. I looked apologetically at Matt and he squeezed my hand.

"That Sam had said yes doesn't mean, you have been approved by me. You're still in a period of trial, if you do the littlest thing to her, if you even yell, or insult or cheat or whatever to hurt her. I will break every single bone on your body and will make you regret whatever you have done to her. With that said, I hope you two have a great time" He finished smiling. Sometimes I wonder if he's bipolar or something like that.

The bell rang and we went to our class. I were in all the honors classes, as well as Mike. But sadly Matt only had one class with me, being it Math. When Mike was presented al the girls gasped and the boys sent him envious looks. I had to suppress my laugh as all the girls glared at me when he sat beside me and he whispered "It's a miracle they hadn't already ask me to be their boyfriend" And I playfully smacked him.

At lunch there were already rumors going that said that I cheated to Matt for Mike, also it was being said Mike was a lost lover who came and I ditched Matt for him and that I was pregnant with Mike's baby, stuff like that. I can't believe there are people who don't have lives and just go to any person and invent things like that.

When I was walking to the cafeteria I heard people talking and went closely to see if I could hear. And I couldn't believe what I heard...