(Ch. 11) Falling for not only the wrong guy, but for the enemy of my dear brother (High School King)

Heeey guuys! I'm soooooo sorry for the wait!!! It's my shcool fault for having exam all days. I hope you enjoy this chapter! Next two chapters are going to be waay better! I decided to change Mark's name (the one who now lives in what used to by Brittnay's house) to Tyler and Mike (Sam's best friend) to Ashton so you don't get confused! Matthew it's still Matthew. Also if you want next chater will be in Matt's POV and will be showing what happened in camp ;) tell me if you want me to do that! Don't forget to vote, fan and comment! =) I can't believe I have almost 100 faans!! you guys are AWESOME!!!! :D

Chapter 11

Chapter 11

We came across a beautiful view. it was a cliff that showed the sea rocking back and forth against some rocks, beyond you could see the city and even farther the mountain where the sun was hiding behind. Just one word, perfect.

"I'm guessing you like it" He said chuckling.

"Are you kidding me? I love it!" I replied tackling him to the ground with a hug.

I stopped to look him in the eyes and slowly we got closer until we closed the space between us. It was a short kiss, but held lot of emotions. After that he sat and I left my head on his legs. It was a while until he talked.

"You know, this is where I come when I need to think and since you have lots of things in your mind I thought you would like it here" he said looking down at me with something I couldn't recognize in his eyes.

"And you were right, this place is amazing and helps to clear my mind"

"Well I guess we have found our special place" he said with a wink and I playfully smacked him in the arm.

We stood like that for some time until it was dark and me eyelids were difficult to maintain open. Matt leant down and whispered "Sleep, don't worry I'll take you home safely" And with that said I resumed into a dreamless sleep.

I don't know how much time passed but I suddenly woke up and was in my bed, I looked over to the clock and it wa smidnight. Suddenly a piece of paper caught my eye and I grabbed it and unfolded it. It read:

"Sam:

Tonight was wonderful, you are a very special girl, don't forget that. I hate to see you sad, because your smile it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I hope you enyojed tonigh as much as I did,

Matt"

A automatic smile played on my lips and I couldn't help but wonder if what I was feeling for him was love. I took out my phone and sent him: "Thanks for everything, it was an unforgettable night"

I woke up to the sun streaming through the window. I looked at the clock, it read 10am. Then, grudginly I got out of bed and took a shower. I threw on skinny jeans, a simple t-shirt and a hoodie. I went down and ate cereal. Just then my mother entered the kitchen and I told her everything about Matt and what has happened. She told me she was happy I found somebody who made me happy and that she was looking forward to meet him.

I finished talking with my mom and was about to go out the door when my brother came down the stairs, he barely looked at me and then continued his way to the living room. I felt my heart get smaller and tried convincing myself that this was just temporary, soon things will be back to normal.

I took a sideglance to my wrist watch, it was around 1pm. I weas walking to Christine house, our pijama's party usaually started around 2pm. While on la-la land I accidentaly bumped into someone (geez this is coming like a daily routine). I looked up to find Tyler, he helped me up and I thanked him.