(Ch. 20.2/21 NEW) Falling for not only the wrong guy, but enemy of my brother

Ok! Here's Chapter 20 part 2 and chapter 21. It's the re-arranged chapters where Derek doesn't die...So I hope you like it (: And it would be really apprecciated if you comment, vote and if you want, fan too :) Also the picture is a cover that fantasywriter101 did for me (: you should check out her story! It's really great!

Chapter 20 part 2

What I saw on the cliff was written in rock, "Forever in our hearts" and below were the initials: "S.B.M&M" I remember now that day clearly:

Flashback

I was seven years old and Derek 9. We just got home from school and we were calling out for our little dog Sparky. We didn't find him and went to our parents, when Dek and I asked they looked at us with sorrowful looks and said "Kids, Sparky has gone off to a better place". I didn't understand very well what they said but Derek did and he hugged me tightly. I looked up at him and said, "What's wrong?" and he replied "Sammy, we are not going to see him anymore" My eyes had watered and that day we held a funeral for him. The four of us, Britt, Mike, Derek and me.

Afterwards our parents took us to this same beach and when they weren't looking we sneaked to the cliff and craved "Forever in our hearts" followed by our initials.

End of Flashback

Now I understood why Mike brought me here. Right now Britt was in her way to England and Dek was in a happier place. So that left Mike and me, and now the "Forever in our hearts" wasn't only for our little Sparky but for Derek. And that made me smile, because I will know for sure that even if we leave, there would always remain our deeds. So at that very moment I looked up at the now orange sky and thought 'Thank God for giving me such an amazing family and friends' and for the first time I smiled a real smile.

"Thanks so much for this Mike" I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Come on Sam, I'll buy you a hamburger" he said winking and I couldn't help but laugh.

Suddenly my vision got blurry and the image in front of me started disappearing, Mike was getting far and I struggled to go to him but I couldn't. For a moment everything was black and the next thing I know I was opening my eyes and I was blinded by a white light. I blinked a few times and looked around me. Every wall was white and I felt someone holding my hand and another person holding the other. I tried sitting but it hurt too much. Where am I? I looked at my hands and saw a too familiar hand, my eyes started to water and when I looked at his face I saw him! Derek! He was asleep holding my hand, I launched myself at him and screamed "DEREK!" I didn't care if it hurt, but I was seeing my supposedly dead brother beside me. His eyes shot up and he smiled brightly at me.

"Oh my God! You're alive! Thanks so much God!" I said hugging him tightly, tears of joy were streaming down my face.

"What do you mean? Of course I'm alive!" he said looking confused.

"I..I don't...I mean" I took a deep breath and asked "Where am I?"

"The hospital silly!" he said ruffling my hair.

"What happened?"

"Well..." he trailed off looking down "We had a car accident, we were both in coma for two weeks, then you woke up and was reckless enough to come to my room without thinking the consequences! When I woke up and saw that you were blacking out I freaked, you almost gave me a heart attack there!"

"But, what about the beeping sound?"

"My heart accelerated too much Sammy, you don't know how scared I was when I saw you on the floor blood dripping from your legs and head!" the more he talked the more angry he seemed, but also weak, something I hadn't seen him like for years.