Surviviours

Hello! Im just here to announce the first story! Yaaaa! You have to read every part! Even if it isn't your sign please read! It will all make sense in the end! Or should.... Well enjoy! Please.. Or not.. Self doubt!

Aries: "Your not worthy" Aries heard a loud voice say. The scene changed when him and his friends are at a café. "Hey g-""What are you doing here!" Yelled one of your friends! "Yes you not welcomed or worthy! You couldn't fight a duck for all I know!" Aries felt betrayed..

Taurus: Your hunger... No food.. In a box... With something heavy on top of the box..

Gemini: You ask all of your friends if they wanted to come to your party. Everyone loves them because there the best! But everyone rejected in the most rude way every.. You found a box on a another and climb in.. Tears coming out of your eyes like rain...

Cancer: You were having all the fun you could have! Then managed to hurt yourself. "Help me!" You yelled but ever one ignored your whimpering and cries for help! So you went to a corner and cried..

Leo:  You schedule changed from school again! But this time you had none of your friends in it. Your fans left for Pewdiepie (no offense Pewdi ur the first Youtube i thought of!) and your friends hated you..

Virgo: You failed at everything...

Libra: You were home and your friends were to busy for you! You bundled in a ball and (guess what) cried

Scorpio: Your friend. Your best friend! Had been murdered right in front of you! And you felt like someone had torn your heart to shreds! You went back through that alley and cried...

Sagitattius ( that how it spelled?) You thought how little life meant to you and how your friends began befriending you..

Capricorn: Forgotten....

Aquarius: You have gotten kidnapped and you were with your friends. You hoped your friends were ok until you seen one of there body's...

Picses: Slut bitch! You thought what your friends had said to you why they did. Then you started to think what if there all true?!....

OK this is not suppose to be mean! Its just to think of your unconfessed fears! Dont worry it all turns into a smutty and fluffy reunion! I hope atleast... 😖