Scorpio x Picses

Picses is male

Scorpio is female.

Don't worry ill do it the other way around because all the request to do a female Picses with a male Scorpio.. Why are you guys loving that one ship! Like for real Im gonna count how many request I have of S x P Thats not smut.. ALot are smut so im going to add each user that does request it so it is dedicated to them! Also started the begginging with my 2 fav song which I think is sung by Avril Lavange?!  I dont know how to spell her last name.. ENJOY!! Please Thanks!
♑♊♐♉♏♈♎♓♒♍♌♋♋♌♍♒♓♎♈♏♐

She was a girl.

He was a boy. How could it ever get any more ovbivous?

He was a Picses.

She was a Scorpio. What more could I say?

Scorpio didn't like rules. She loved breaking them. Like putting a tack on the teachers chair. She made that rule for doing it so many times.

She also pulled a prank with Gemini on Picses. It was hilarious! First it was little. Then it got bigger. It started out as taping a piece of paper under the computer mouse. Then making his soda explode. Now, it was putting a scorpion it his shoe!

But she couldn't get the scorpion in.

Scorpio finally got it in the shoe. Never realizing a Picses secret power of being good with animals.

♑♊♐♉♏♈♎♓♍♒♌♋♍♒♓♎♐♎♑♓♓

Scorpio and Gemini!

I have had ENOUGH!!!

They keep on pulling pranks on me like there is no tomorrow! First my computer mouse. Then my soda. What's next!

So before getting ready for gym class I checked everything! Seriously! So I checked my clothes, deordant, and shoes.

I found a scorpion in my shoe.

A scorpion... Classic Scorpio

I talked to the little reptile. ( or thing...) and it appeared to like me. So I talked and talked. Then I told it about the pranking that Scorpio and Gemini had been pulling off. I asked him a favor.

♑♊♐♉♏♈♎♓♍♒♌♋♑♊♌♐♍♈♍♊♋

I wanted to see the look on Pisces face when he found what I did! Pisces would have the most terrifying face ever!

Especially since he was just a cinnamon roll to precious for this world! *evil laughter* It needed to spy on him so I could see it!

So when it was gym I hide in a corner , right were I could see him.

So he checked everything. 

Not kidding.

First his clothes then his man things. He didn't check his shoes as I could see.

He was in there for a long time. So I got to class.

As long as he didn't know that I liked him I was O.K

♐♈♑♉♉♊♏♓♎♍♒♌♋♉♒♈♊♌♑♈♋

I decided to team up with my bud ,Leo. He knew a few pranks and knew my secret.

So when we got the prank set, I knew we were going to be famous at school. (Thats why I picked Leo too so he would be famous too.) I also asked Virgo to help because she was getting pranked too.

So how it worked was when Scorpio opened her locker a chemical reaction would explode like my soda did. Covered her face with a paper that stuck there for 30 seconds and during those thirty seconds my friend, Scorpion, would sneak on her shoe.

We watched from a distance.

♋♌♍♒♓♎♈♏♐♉♑♋♍♒♐♓♑♈♒♐♌

Since I didn't know if my prank worked I was worried. That the scorpion might have lost its place in the shoe. So after gym I had to go by my locker to get my other thing for art.

I opened it and something exploded in my face!

Then a piece of paper went on my face I couldn't get it off.

When the stupid paper got off my face, I thought it was all over. Until I looked down..

The scorpion was on my shoes! I jumped up and down trying to get it off.

It finally got off and I was about to stomp on it.

Then I heard a voice " STOP!!! Dont hurt him he doesn't wanna hurt you!" I looked to see Pisces.

"Did you do this?" Scorpio said.

"Yes.. To get payback for what you did. Also with the help of my friends, Virgo and Leo." Pisces said as his friends came from there hiding spot.

*Starts laughing* " You pranked me..!" I said while laughing. I went by him and he flinched.

"Dont worry I like revengeful people like you.." I say leaning for a kiss.

To what i think is his lips are his fingers.. "I will love you back of you stop pranking people.. Including my friends!" Pisces says as he looks back at them.

" I only pranked you so I could get attention from you, my love" I say.

He leans in and I lean in and our lips are together (Warning! Some terrible kissing action is about to go on!) As I kiss him I sense his lips are open. I take the chance and shove my tongue in it.

His mouth taste like mints. As he was waiting for this day.

♑♊♐♉♏♎♓♍♒♌♋♓♒♊♍♐♒♈♉♑♋

As soon as her tongue was in my mouth I tried as well.
Her mouth was tasting like Strawberry's. As waiting for this day I put a mint in my mouth...

<<789>>

So you like my over 1000 Word story? Long right? Took me about two days on my tablet. Please keep request coming since im not all that famous. Soon I will be putting up some facts of each sign so you understand what I base this off of. (Meaning how I understand each sign except mine. Also with my fam. I have a Gemini. I have a Virgo. I have a Leo. I have a Libra. I have a Aries. I have a Cancer. I have a Capricorn. I have a Pisces. I have 8 zodiacs to experiment with. One of my Virgo says she acts like a Gemini which isn't true.  So HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!! (Also my 789 means end Cruz its the end of 9 existence.)