Stolen in LAS VEGASSS

HEY HEY Moosetoasters! This is the part of the other stories and alllllll that.... LOVE YA!

Libra *POV?

We all leave the hotel as Virgo explains what to do and hands cards out of what to do. Me and Leo go to the slot machines and read the slot machine information. Press it down 3 times. I press it down three times. Then after the first thing stops you press it down again and that's it. I win.

I win three more time and get the jackpot. The jackpot is 10,000. After I claim my prize and Leo claims his prizes we go to our room. Im feeling a bit lucky tonight...

Leo PONT OF VEW

Jk I know how to spell Point of View!

Libra wonders off some where. I play a card game and keep winning. I eventually get bored and go to claim my prizes. I see libra and walk up to her. We go to our room. Right before we go in a man in pure black comes by us. "Hello? What do you want?" asks Libra. "I WANT BLOOD!" says the man in black. He grabs both of us and takes us away.

Time Skipper doodle.

I wake up to see us in a room like ours. Just with every sign in it. The man in black still in black. I look to the clock. 1:46. Aries is awake. He shuffles by me. "I've been awake since 10. He took all of us. He is... Touching the females in places." says a Angry Aries. All the males are by us awake. But the females are on the other side mainly naked. We scuffle over to the awake males. Tell them our plan.

Taurus POV

" Ok look for things to break over his head. " says Aries

Scorpio sits up with a pole and says " Ok, ready!" He stands up and makes the man black out. "Well that was easy!" I say. We get our Friends or Girlfriends clothes and try to dress them. So we get them to the hospital in case..