Survivors part 2

Scorpio thought long and hard. He had taught his friends to fend for themselves! He woke up with a startle. It was a nightmare! Ima check if the other signs are ok he thought as he went out of his house.

Aries: Yes im worthy.. No your not!! "Hey Aries!" said a familiar voice, Scorpio! "Wake up! Its ok!" I jolted up. I seen Scorpio." Its all a nightmare dude!"

"Um... Ok but lets try checking on others signs!" I say worried...

Taurus and Gemini: "Hellooo?" Taurus says. " Taurus?" says Gemini "Hey" I say smoothly as she is my crush! "Hey Taurus as were stuck in these boxes I wanted to say something... I like you alot....!" say Gemini. "Me too.. I also have a knife Ima cut out of this!" says Taurus "Why do you have a knife?"  Gemini says, confuckled.. So I can cut sandwiches why else!" say Taurus. As soon as there both out they start making out. "Hey its time to go" says a voice.. Scorpio! " Ok!" says both of them.

Cancer: NOOOO HELPPP MEEE PLEASEEEEEE Cancer thought. "Cancer stop its ok! Were here to help you!" says a voice.. A mix of them. Scorpio.. Gemini? Yea Gemini! "What?" You say getting up slowly.. " Its a nightmare.." says Scorpio "But its ok!" says Gemini...

Leo: He used to be cool and have a life thought Leo. " Hey its Scorpio and its a night mare.." says a Scorpio I get up. Walk and get my coat " We got friends to save lets go!"

Virgo: YOU FAILURE says Virgos Dad hitting her/him.. " Hey You got a A+++++++ on your grade book thing.." says Scorpio! Virgo jumps up and does a weird dance thing. And runs to the next signs house.

Libra: You wake from a Virgo doing a dance and singing: You want to be me too! You see the rest of the signs come in panting... " Next house.." Says a tired Scorpio

Sagitattius: YOU WANT TO BE ME TOO YOU WANT TO BE MEE TOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sagi wakes up to a Virgo and Libra doing this.. " Oh god what did I do?" Ask Sagi. "Nothing its just Virgo being stupid for once..!" says Scorpio "Its a night mare ill explain once we get these two calmed down!"

Capricorn: Immmmm forgotennnn nothhngg butttt bloods Anddddd fllessshhhhh herreeee... " Hey we all love you but why would we ever forget you?" Scorpio looking satisfied.. I look up.." Yea why would I be forgotten! Bitches Im for real!" said a happy Capricorn. "Lets look at the other two signs!"

Aquarius: Yes my friends died and im. Next! "We know how to fend for our selves! Well I do atleast!" Scorpio I think said... "Yea right!" said Aries "PICSES WE NEED HER!" I yell! "Well then lets go beaches!" Yelled a worried Scorpio..

Picses: Bitch BITCH BITCH BITCH YOU WEAKLING! STOP IT YOUR JUST WEAK AND A SLUT YOU WHORE! "No... No im strong i-i-i know I am...." I say trying to dodge the quick movements of the person. "WELL THAN! Im strong! YOUR A DUMB WEAKLING!" Picses felt something on her lips.. She woke up to a hand on her lips.. A Scorpio hand... Tasty.. Picses bit a finger to alert she was awake.. "Ow!" Yelled a Scorpio "Your teeth hurt!" " Well I could use my lips....  But there better on yours" Picses said putting her lips on his.. The let it stop " Thank you for saving us.." says all the signs but Scorpio. Scorpio had replaced his frowns or worried looks with a smile!

YOU NEVER KNEW THAT SCORPIO WAS GOING TO SAVE THE SIGNS BUTTS FROM NIGHTMARES!!!!!!!!