6 flags _2)

MooseToast PoV

I wonder if the doctors have told her that I have post trauma.  My voice stopped working. I can't talk without writing. But I dont like writing things. Im left handed and get the led/granite all over my hand.

So when Cancer woke up I felt bad since I couldn't answer. I heard he mumble something under her breath but I couldn't make sense of the jumble of words. Quietly I poked her. I must have been as quiet as a field mouse. Because she jumped up and must have been spooked.

I grabbed paper and told her

"Hey! I can't talk... From some brain thing. Also you have been in a coma. For 6 weeks. I've been here the whole time. We might be able to go today if I can find a doctors " I look around and see one. But its eyes are on cancer as a smile spreads on the doctors face. Ear to ear no kidding Jeff the killer " Well than" I write hopefully that clears up the no talky no walky * I can walk!*

Cancer PoV

Well I was able to get released. And I got very emotional as A Cancer. We got 1 corgi! For a present to me for getting out!

Suddenly I didn't see Moosey. She was RIGHT in front of me. Than I see her. I look at my corgi named Toaster. I heard her speak. In my mind though. I asked Moose " WE HAVE SUPERPOWERS?" I yelled... Ok screamed!

I COULD TALK TO ANIMALS!! and moose could turn. Invisible... Great im never playing hide 'n' seek with her EVER again! She nodded. This was going to change the world!

YEA!!!- SUPERPOWERS!!!! Comment if your a Cancer or a Pisces *me*