English 101

Since when did there be a class called English 101? Virgo was thinking. Why did I get put in it? My English skills were on point. 10 out of 10.

That class was for Taurus and Capricorn thought Virgo.

But why me?!

Virgo entered the classroom to see the some of the smartest kids there.

"Guys, why are you here with me?" asked Virgo.

"We all are having questions!" told Pisces.

"Yea!" Libra said as the teacher walked in.

" This is a secret class, your parents thought of the idea for you guys" he said looking at the 3 students, Virgo, Libra, and Pisces.

"So what's it about?" asked Libra. The other 2 signs nodding there heads.

"Its about life skills.. You know about kids, Cooking, and that stuff" the teacher said

*Terrified look on Pisces face* "YOUR TEACHING US HOW TO MAKE BABIES!!!" Pisces yelled silently.. (How does that work?)

"Well.. Yes.. We have one more student Thats going to come in. Guess to use your time. I will give the student chocolate if they guess correctly." said the teacher.

"SCORPIO!" Yelled Pisces

"Yes your correct!" Scorpio says walking by Pisces touching her nose. (A/N what am I doing with this ship.. Btw Virgo Female. Pisces Female other two males)

The teacher walks by and gives her 21 bars of chocolate.

A delighted Pisces knows what she is doing tonight.

♊♊♐♉♏♈♎♓♍♒♌♋♋♌♍♒♎♓♏♈♐

Pisces Point of view!))

After the 21 bars of chocolate on her desk she gives on to each person except the teacher.

She gives Scorpio 2...

So class starts... 😖

He first talks about cooking and what recipes we should know by tomorrow and make one with a partner. Scorpio picked Pisces, of course.

And Libra was forced with his friend and enemy, Virgo!

That was the last class of the day. So they took the the recipes they were going to use and went to their houses

♑♊♐♉♏♈♎♓♍♒♌♋♋♌♍♒♎♓♏♈♐

Scorpio point of view!

Once we got to Pisces house ( she bakes so she understands this stuff and has ingredients.  )

We had they spaghetti recipe. Since we didn't wanna go shop we made the noodle our selves. But she didn't have 1 thing on the list. Tomatoes. Since her mom was allergic. So we went and got tomatoes. We got Alot of funny looks at the store.

Lets say we bought more tomatoes than we needed.

We bought six when the recipe said four.

So Pisces being her funny self stuck the tomatoes in her bra. It was funny!

So I was laughing and one of the tomatoes squished in her bra.

Pisces went to go clean her bra and her boobs.

I was going to scare her.

So l found were she was in the bathroom.

So I snuck up to her while she wasnt looking by me. I touched her and she freaked out!

After scaring her (I TRIED WRITING SMUT IT DIDNT WORK!!!!!)

We got back to work.

So we made the spaghetti and everything. Put it in a box to give to the teacher.

We asked Virgo if there group was done. And asked if they wanted to play truth or dare.

♑♊♐♈♉♏♏♓♎♈♍♓♎♒♌♋♋♌♍♎♓

Libra point of view

*$creams* "WHY NOT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!!"

"BECAUSE IM ALLERGIC!!!" Said Virgo (poor Virgo..)

"FINE!!!! We will do Peanut butter with your gluten free stuff and all!"

"Ughhhh fine!"

Virgo mixes the dry, while Libra mixes the wet.

The mix it both together and have fun while doing that.

After baking them and all they take them out and put them in a box.

Once done with that they get a call from Scorpio.

♑♊♐♉♏♈♎♓♍♒♋♌♒♍♌♋♓♎♈♏♉

Part 2? I dont know you comment it since I do read them! I will be updating every week with ten parts. Thats all I do at night so 😊. Till next week! LOVE YALL MooseToast Aka Buka Aka Bri!