Lost signs!

Ok MooseToasters! Ready for some lost lost signs?

Aries POV

" Where are we?" Asked Aries. They were going to a vacation in Italy. But they were in California."Aries, were in Las Vegas!" squealed Scorpio pointing to the Gentlemens club.

Aries knew better then that. He wanted to screw with his girlfriend, Gemini.

Of course, no one cared much about Scorpio since he was lonely! *cough Poor Scorpio cough cough*

So the other signs decided they wanted to stay.

They found a 4 star hotel room and got there rooms. Aries and Gemini were together.

Leo and Libra

Scorpio and Cancer

Aquarius and Pisces

Capricorn and Virgo

Saggittauris and Taurus

They paired up two people to save money * all about dat money*

Aries decided he was too tired to go to the casinos or Gentlemens club. But Gemini wasn't and wanted to go. He told her off. So she went to the shower.  Aries took the chance and went in the bathroom to see...

Pisces POV

"Come on, Aquarius!" Pisces said almost yelling. He of course was being a slow poke! So while he was being slow. Pisces ran into there room. She didn't know that she had started daydreaming. Dreaming about Aquarius going away.

It started out. Aquarius was doing a magic trick and was dissapered. A car replaced were he was standing. With 4 letters for 4 people. One was for Pisces the others for his friends or cousins. Pisces ripped the letter open and read what it said

Hey Pisces!

You like the trick? It was hard. But you will like it at the place I have shown you! Wait, till I get back at the right moment for you. Don't mess with Drew! She has a huge crush on me now! You get in the way of her love she will put a end to you! I will get back to you!

Love
        Aquarius XXX

Pisces stopped dreaming with tears on her face.

Aquarius P-tothe-OV

I finally got into the room to see Pisces staring outside with tears on her face. I didn't know what to do.

She started saying "Aquarius! DONT LEAVE! I know im Ugly and terrible!" I ran over to her trying to wake her up from the dream..

Well that's da first chapter.. *Yes I do understand its short but it tells... Alot-ish!? And ya know that dream? From Pisces? I had a dream like it and I woke up crying... *There is something wrong with me

Bye MooseToasters!