Lost Signs In Vegas ._.

Da sequel! Im terrible at writing but still...Luv ya MooseToasters!
Gemini P O V!

I went to take a shower and started thinking of a prank. *PranksallDay* So it started that she would be taking her shower and she knew that Aries would come in. So she started a bath.  Stuck her toe in the faucet when the tub was full.

Aries came in to see her naked with her toe stuck.

"Help?" Gemini said bursting with laughter.

"Want me to cut it off? Or pull it?" said Aries

She pulls her toe out of the faucet.

"You can go. I'll be out soon so we can go to the casino with Virgo and Cappy. Virgo figured out a way so they could win every time and get big bucks! " said a Happy yet money freak Gemini!

"Yea, we should also invite Aqua and Pisces." says a tired Aries

Capricorn *P_O*V

"Hey Virgo! Aries and Gemini are coming to the casino with us! There bringing Pisces and Aqua!" Yells Capricorn

"We should bring Scorpio and Cancer!" Yells Virgo putting on da Makeup. 

" Kk I'll call them!" say Capricorn Getting his phone.

"Hey Man wanna go to the Casino with us? Virgo is getting us big money, man!"

"YEAH!!! Just wait be by your room with Cancer in a minute"

A knock on the door a few minutes later is Scorpio and Cancer. Another Knock is Aries, Gemini, Pisces, Aqua, Libra and Leo!

" Knock Knock!!"

Virgo opens it and sees Saggittauris and Taurus.

" Heard from the bird that were winning money?" Says Taurus. "Well LETS GO!" says Scorpio walking out.

And everyone follows.