First Time

Marth's POV

Finally, I'm free! I'm able to finally compete in the tournament without anything stopping me! I just thought to myself sitting there, in the flower meadow, looking at the landscape before me. I felt empty for some reason, I knew my mother would soon tell me to go back and fight for Altea. My father gone, killed by someone close to him and my mother being there with my sister Elice staying for a while. But that's not what I want to do, I want to live my dream and become a champion of the Super Smash tournament. But for now I shouldn't worry about anything, I'm in my favorite spot thinking about nothing anymore.

"Hey Marth, wake up, MARTH!" I opened my eyes to see one of my bestfriends, Roy. He smiled showing his teeth. I frowned.

"What do you want this time?" I sat up looking at him as he sat down in front of me.

"Well, you know about the Super Smash tournament, I already signed us up for the singular rounds!" I jumped up in joy.

"Really! What about the double team rounds..?"

"Well when the round comes we are allowed to choose who we fight along with, I think there are three rounds with assists but then again I need to ask."

"Well, I could pick you for some, I mean you and I are great partners."

"What about Ike?" I froze at the mention of his name. Although he is my friend he usually doesn't talk much and stays quiet around other people except with me and Roy.

"Eh, well he's usually quiet and like to fight alone but maybe, I think we should talk to him about it he might agree."

"Well you go do that and I'll go talk to Link and Pit, sound good, good!" He ran off before I could say anything. That jerk of a bestfriend. I layed back down looking back at the sky. I felt as if I could no longer hear anything and felt as I drifted away to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of something banging along the walls. I looked around and saw I was back in my room in Smash mountain. Last thing I remember was falling asleep in the flower meadow, how'd I get here? I looked for my sword and saw it across the room near the door. I got off my bed and walked over to get it, I buckled it around my waist and lowered it a bit down to my hip. I opened the door as something fell on the ground, Roy.

"Marth hide me!" Roy quickly got up and hid behind me grabbing onto my shoulders.

"Roy, you cant hide forever, come on you lost and said you would do it!" The voice sounded like Ike, what were they doing. I looked back at Roy who just smiled awkwardly.

"Oh hey Marth have you seen Roy?" I looked up at Ike who looked no different than the last time I saw him.

"Depends, what happened..?" I really want to know, even if Roy is in trouble I bet it would be something hilarious.

"Roy lost a battle to Samus and Zelda. Now he has to be pushed off the mountain by them and fall into the lake." I thought to myself for a second.

"Now this I want to see!" I pushed Roy in front of me making him trip slightly. He looked up smiling at Ike. Ike picked him up putting him over his shoulder.

"Hey come' on I couldn't hit them, I'm a gentleman here!" I patted Roy on his back as I closed the door behind me and began to follow Ike to the mountain. The whole way Roy was complaining trying to escape.

"Its you're fault for doing this, now you pay the price."

"How could I turn down a fight, I've never in my life turned down a fight!"

"You say no, and its okay to turn down a fight, even if it stays on your reputation."

"Still, come' on guys just let me go and I'll do anything, please!"