Reversed

Marth's POV

It had been almost two days with the eye drops put it. Ike still didn't have a cure for him yet so he still cant talk. But we have noticed something odd happening to us, I could keep my eyes open longer, and Ike could actually make noises but not yet talk. So we decided to go to Palutena's to ask about it. Its been a little weird through about the time, we usually didn't get out of my room much unless we had to, sometimes we walked around the hallway, though I would have liked going to the flower meadow; I miss going there already. Though I didn't mind much, but its a little hard to keep walking like this, even with Ike helping me.

"Hey guys, you're back, is something up?" We walked into the room with them already knowing who we were.

"Well we notice something weird in our conditions." I began to untie the headband Ike let me use, holding it in my hand.

"Are you able to see? Ike can you speak a little?" We both nodded. Though my vision just needs to clear up a bit, and Ike cant say full sentences, just words.

"My throat feels scratchy to~" My voice cracked a bit, its like I'm starting to get Ike's condition.

"Eyes.... sting.... hurt..." Ike just said a few words. I could tell Impa and Palutena where shocked, have they not seen this before?

"Your conditions have seem to switched!!" Impa yelled a bit. We stayed in silence a bit. I tried to cough a bit, my voice seems to be giving out now.

"Wh-What, could.... even.... happen..?" My voice was giving out. I looked over to Ike, he rubbed his eyes a bit and covered it from the light coming in.

"My eyes sting, but... voice is getting better." Its still a little weird, now I wont be able to speak for a while, when Ike cant see.

"The only way it could have switched was with an exchange of body fluids, at least that's what I know." Body, fluids..? We didn't do anything with that sort of thing.

"What were you two doing?" I had realized what that was. The kiss from yesterday, that was the only way our conditions could have been switched!

"Nothing...!" I said without thinking. My throat hurts. My face flushed red, I still remember everything so clearly from that day.

"Well for now Ike you'll have to wait a day for the eye drops since Marth was given the last few left. Marth same for you until we can make gas spray for you, until then you cant speak and Ike keep your eyes from opening it." We both sighed. I looked at the cloth Ike gave me to use, I looked up at him seeing that he already closed his eyes. I walked behind him as my vision began to clear up, I wrapped the cloth around his eyes tying it. Now he didn't look much different since I can see him now.

"Guess we have to wait a bit longer." They nodded, we excused ourselves and left. I was slightly behind Ike seeing if he could walk himself, honestly I'm a little surprised about it, he was fine.

"..Can see...!" I accidently spoke. I was surprised, has he done this before..?

"You shouldn't speak, and yes, I've done something similar to this." Guess he was able to talk normally again. He kept walking in the direction slightly turning his head to look at me. We were back in my room, it feels a little awkward now.

"About yesterday, I want to talk about it a little.." I sat down on the floor forgetting about the mess of the books and maps I had to clean up, Ike sat down on the bed looking my way.

"I didn't mean to do those things to you, I was impatient from holding back. I was also jealous of Shulk helping you, no one should be able to touch you but me..." I was about to pick up the book but stopped at what Ike said. He doesn't want anyone to touch me, those words repeated in my mind as my face felt hot.