Blossom

Marth's POV

"Ow.... Ouch... OW, quit it, it hurts!!" Through out everything that has happened, its still clear in my head. But what brings pain, is this healing treatment.

"Sorry, but I told you it would sting a bit, now sit still!" Palutena was getting frustrated from me moving and wincing at the touch of anything on my wounds. I tried to sit still slightly wincing at the touch of bandages, cotton, and a cold metal plier.

What was on my mind was, basically everything. Anything I could remember clearly. I was awake at the time Ike got his vision back, how we talked at the door, and my concentration on us practicing on each other. I only pretended to be asleep when Ike started to get his eyes to work again, how he said my name when he could see clearly. At that moment, I felt flustered at my own thoughts to be thinking of something no one could think of. And that slips into every single thought of him in my head. When we even talked at the door, me being worried about failing on such a big opportunity, and that thought wouldn't go away when we fought. When I fought him, his strength against mine. He said that I shouldn't waste it in such a way, and that I'm more stronger than I look. He's right, if I don't use it, it'll just make me weak.

"You alright, you seem distant." A light shined in my eyes for a bit, I blinked a few times before noticing it was burning my eyes. Palutena looked at me a bit and kept healing my wounds.

"Hm? ...Oh, y-yea, I'm just spacing out a bit." She only looked at me in a calming way before going behind me. I looked over to the front of me seeing Ike across from me and Impa doing the same to him, be he stayed still unlike me. I felt something cold on my back before a sharp poking or stab was on my back.

"OW..!! What was that!? I tried to turn and look at what was going on, but the pain was to strong and kept me from turning.

"Sorry, there was a piece of metal stuck in your skin." Ike looked at me wide eyed, flinching for a second at the same pain.

"Was it something that caused a wound on me?" She nodded putting the piece of metal on a tray next to me. This treatment sure is taking a while, I want it to be over.

"Unfortunately yes, but there's nothing I cant heal... Brace yourself, this might cause you a lot of pain." I tensed up a lot at those words. Waiting for the agonizing to kick it at any moment.

"AAUGH... AUHHH... UGHH... AHHHH!!!" What seemed as my flesh being torn apart by pieces of metal and such being pulled out, it was worse than I imagined. It seemed like pieces were stuck in my wounds waiting to be pulled out, but all it did was make me bleed a river of blood down my back.

"Keep quiet Marth! Your screams of pain are louder than ever!" I glared at Roy panting at the pain that was barely leaving my system. Everyone was looking at me anyways, even Ike who was surprised at it, Link only looked at me like Roy did.

"Well excuse me for being in pain, she did say it was going to hurt a lot... How would you like it if you were in this much pain!?" Link looked at Roy in a shocked expression.

"W-Well... Alright you made your point, just try not to scream so much.." He looked away a bit defeated. Roy does have a low pain tolerance and doesn't like talking about pain much, so he tries to avoid it as much as possible. I don't want to think about it much, just for his sake.

"Hey um.. Palutena, could you come here for a second..?" We all looked at Impa who had a worried expression. Palutena walked over to Impa behind Ike having a shocked expression like Impa. What were they looking at?

"Marth... Did you happen to do this for a while..?" Do what for a while? I think its about the practicing we did, did I happen to do something bad to him?