The Switch

Marth's POV

I had woken up to the sound of something. The dream I had before, I was a little happy it was over, it gave me a little chills because it would never happen. I got up a bit trying to reach the floor, I got up standing a bit feeling around me. I should have gone to the bathroom earlier, how am I suppose to get anywhere like this.

"Ike, are you in here, where are you?" Nothing, no response. I moved a bit trying to get to the door, I felt the knob turning it and opening it. I walked along the walls feeling my way through, I ended up tripping a bit. As I walked in a direction I didn't know I heard some footsteps come my way.

"Marth, what are you doing out here wearing that..?" The voice sounded a lot like Shulk, I thought he was out with Cloud, they usually hangout a lot together.

"Shulk, it that you!?" I moved my hands away form the wall and walked forward a bit.

"Yes its me, what are you doing, why don't you take that thing off?" I felt Shulk's arms as he was close to me.

"Oh you haven't heard, I cant see because something got in my eye and this keeps me from opening my eyes." I pointed at the cloth over my eyes. It was quiet for it bit.

"Okay, then what are you doing walking around like that. I'll take you back." He tugged on my arm a bit leading me into the direction I came from.

"Wait!! I'll be fine but I cant seem to find the bathroom, if its not much to ask could you take me there..?" He sighed a bit, probably a little weird to ask but I cant see a thing. He kept pulling me into the direction we were going for a bit.

"There I'll wait a bit so I can take you back to your room." I nodded, I moved my arms to look for the wall again. I reach the door and went inside. A little farther than I remember walking here. After doing my business and such, I walked out feeling the wall again, touching Shulk.

"Guess it isn't easy doing anything like this isn't it?" I laughed a bit. We stayed in the silence for a bit.

"Alright brace yourself because you walk to slow and I need to get something before I forget." That must be a reason why he came back. I felt something grab my legs and my back, I was over Shulk's shoulder.

"You could have just said so, but right now I don't care." He walked for a bit in the opposite direction, I guess I have to give up looking for Ike right now. I feel really useless and a little weird like this being carried by Shulk. After a while I hear another pair of footsteps coming our way.

"Ike, where were you all day?" No response like always, it was just quiet, though the footsteps stopped. I kinda have a bad feeling.

"What happened to your headband.... don't be so cold, I know you don't speak much but at least talk to a guy." Again no response. I felt shivers go up my spine. I had totally forgotten about Ike not having his headband because of me.

"Umm, Shulk you can put me down now." I whispered, nothing happened. What were they doing, staring at each other, is that how they are speaking to each other right now? I heard footsteps approach me then stop, then go again. Something grabbed me, I was back on someone's shoulder. Then the footsteps started again but they were quick. I moved my hands to feel who it was, I felt a cape, it was Ike.

"Um, I-Ike, what's going on?!" The footsteps stopped, I heard a door open and close. I felt the cloth of my bed, I was back in my room. It was back in silence, I tugged the cloth on my eyes a bit from it being to tight.

"Ike are you alright, is something the matter..?" He grabbed my hand as he put it to his cheek, I felt him nod. I could feel my cheeks flush red a bit.