It's Been A While

Marth's POV

The person shook their head looking at us with a big smile. It was Roy, probably should have known since I heard his voice. I'm not sure if Ike could tell but the platform started to lower as Roy kept looking at us. I hopped off the platform helping Ike off it.

"So Roy how long were you watching us?" Ike spoke looking at Roy, so he does know.

"Just walked in, but hey it's been a while don't ya think? Maybe we could hang out with Link, Ness, and Lucas." I looked back at Roy then back at Ike.

"Also I need to ask about that, can you see with that covering your eyes and what happened; why isn't Marth talking?" Lots of questions for this, and not a lot of time to explain.

"Well to begin with, yes I can see in this, we both got sprayed with something making me not able to see and open my eyes while Marth isn't able to talk, that's why Marth isn't talking." Roy looked a little confused. I would understand why but guess he needs more details about it.

"If you're confused its just something affecting us, ask Palutena." Guess he didn't feel like explaining the whole thing again, or hear it.

"So is that a yes for hanging out or no..." I nodded without the regard of Ike. He wouldn't mind much, plus it has been a while since we hung out with anyone besides each other.

"Great lets go, I told them we'd meet up by the theater room." I chuckled a bit since Ike wont be able to see well. I followed Roy with Ike behind me as I held his hand so he wouldn't get lost. We walked into a big room with a huge TV in the room, couch in the middle and a few other things we could get to eat or drink at.

"Hey guys, look who's here!" Roy pointed at us as we waved at them. Seems like Kirby came to join us, maybe someone else will, I'm sure we'll have a good time.

"Marth!" The boys came at me tackling me to the ground. I chuckled as they hugged me, I patted their heads.

"Hey Ike, hey Marth glad you came!" Link only looked at us and went back to talking to Kirby. I looked up at Ike who seemed like he was staring at the floor or just lost in thought.

"What's wrong with Marth and Ike?" The boys said in sync as they looked at Roy. I cant get enough of these two, they're just so adorable even if they are mature enough for other things.

"Long story short, something happened with them and Ike cant see, while Marth cant talk." Link and Kirby stopped to look at us, surprised.

"How's Ike going to see then?" Link had a small smile on his face, guess it was funny to him. Everyone was looking at Ike, even the boys.

"I'm able to hear so its not a problem, also you don't have to stare at me." Everyone looked surprised, except Roy. But of coarse Ike can see, he can tell because of his senses.

"Alright lets get to watching then, we have all day planned." Roy smiled as he jumped on the couch, just as I was about to get up someone came in. Toon Link, he immediately ran to Ike jumping on his torso.

"Whoa, hey Toon, nice of you to surprise me!" Toon is just the nickname Ike gives him, but Toon just really likes Ike. He tugged on his cloth covering his eyes trying to pull it off.

"Hey don't pull it off, I'm not able to see so this covers my eyes." He smiled at Toon. Toon then climbed on his back to his head, I laughed a bit. I got up and Ness was sitting on my shoulder while I held Lucas in my arms. We all went to sit on the couch as Roy was already flipping through the TV for a movie. As Roy already picked out a movie we all got comfy and began to watch. Halfway into the movie, Roy and Link where already screaming, the movie wasn't that scary. Right up until someone in the movie murdered their target in a gruesome way. I covered Lucas's eyes at the murderer tearing every limb out of the body. Even though Ike is the only one who cant see I'm sure he can imagine it.