Continuous

Ike's POV

"Great now try it with more steps in the turns."

It was nice to spend some time with Marth for a bit, a day or so. But now was time to practice for the tournament. Me and Marth, both want to get into this and go for the top. Doing this lets us give more, I guess you could say, wide spread of different things to do as it gives 'respect' for doing what we would want to do.

"Like this? I don't know if I'm doing it right!"

His steps were quick and swift. As his stance for it needed some work and the more movement he puts in each strike. Not bad to say, though I still don't know why he wanted me to train him.

"I'll show you, try to follow my steps."

Taking my sword out and walking to the side of Marth, I took a stance. He copied looking at every state of my stance to make it perfect. I stood in front of him then placing my sword against his.

"Now, every time I move, the sword should not move as I take these steps. Watch closely."

I began to move my feet forward and to the side, to a way of trying to get an open spot for a hit. I moved my sword up pushing it to the side of him and quickly stepped forward. He slightly flinched and pushed back downward.

"Always try to push upward when the opponent does, use their tactics against them."

He nodded, roughly pushing upwards. I began to move quick steps side to side moving my sword along his pushing it against him at the same time. He kept an eye on the sword and moved the same way I did doing exactly that.

"Great, now lets try using those steps with an actual fight." Marth narrowed his eyes at me.

"I cant beat you, how's that going to help me?" I put down my sword making a small smile.

"If you cant beat me, that will help for you to try and beat those who are stronger." He tilted his head looking a bit unimpressed.

"Wise huh? Well then lets get started with this, I want to see how much it takes for me to knock you down." I chuckled.

"Then try me." I took another stance as Marth took his.

He sprinted at me first taking the first swing. Quite surprisingly he caught me off guard. He took the same quick steps as before pushing his sword against mine. He stepped left and swung in the opposite direction almost hitting me directly.

"Not bad, caught me off guard there." He smirked.

"Who's better now?"

"Still me."

As he struck I took a dodge and went behind him taking a few swings knocking him down.

"Got me there. But I'm not done yet!"

He quickly got up and jumped over me kicking me back and took another swing. I moved to the side letting him hit the floor. A smile grew on Marth's face as he took many swings each involving with him hitting the floor. After he stopped for a moment I knocked him back as swung his sword out of his hand. Just as I was about to swing, he put his hands up.

"Alright, alright! You win." I backed my sword and picked Marth up handing him his sword.

"Who's the strongest now?" Marth shook his head grabbing his sword looking at it.

"I guess you. So what's next on the list?" He point his sword to my face almost touching it.

"The continuous motions of this." I pushed down his sword pulling him close to me. Pushing up his chin to face me, leaning in.