Concentrate

Ike's POV

It was morning, I hadn't slept that much. To be honest I wondered why Marth had left early, probably going back to the meadow for all I know. But I was glad to help his wound on his arm, I could still feel my hand brushing against his soft skin. I hope he's okay now, maybe I should stop by and just ask him.

"Ike, are you in there!?" I heard a slight knock with a soft voice followed by it. I got out of bed opening the door seeing Roy, this early?

"What's going on, its still early in the morning." I rubbed my eyes seeing Roy a little worried.

"Have you seen Marth, I cant find him anywhere. He's not in his room or the meadow."

"Give me a minute.." I closed the door getting dressed, I took my sword and put it in my scabbard. I grabbed my headband and tied it.

"Alright maybe someone else knows. Why are you looking for him this early?" I closed the door behind me.

"Something, that's not important right now. Help me find him!"

"Alright just keep quiet, some people are still asleep you know."

"Sorry, but I've looked everywhere, no sigh of him anywhere." Crash!

"What was that..?" I looked over to where the sound was coming from.

"Don't know, let's go take a look.." We began to walk over to the area of the noise. I turned over to the hall on the left only seeing something on the floor.

"Who would be going through the vents?" I backed up as someone came through on the ground.

"Snake, what are you doing in the vents?" Roy walked up to Snake. Well he's Snake, he's going to be doing something like this.

"Just going through the mansion, like I always do." Just as I thought, no reason to explain it.

"Have you seen Marth, we cant find him anywhere."

"Cant say I have, I was looking for him too." That's a little odd, so I guess he can help us too. Roy sighed in disappointment.

"I'll check back at the meadow, he might be near there." They both looked at me as I walked away in the opposite direction.

"Snake can you help me find him, you know your way around the mansion."

"Okay lets go, I haven't been in this area yet." I looked back seeing them leave. After a bit I was near the pathway to the meadow. I looked over at the mountain, I saw Pit hovering looking a something.

"Hey Pit, could I talk to you for a second!?" Pit looked over his shoulder down at me. He slowly came down landing no his feet.

"Yea, anything you need?" I looked down on him, he smiled at me.

"Have you seen Marth, me and Roy have been looking for him." He tilted his head slightly.

"Oh, he's up there in a cave by the mountain. I could take you up there." He grabbed my hands and started to flap his wings going up.

"Why exactly is he up there..?"

"You'll see, if Shulk, Falcon and the others showed you." About what, the room?

"If you're talking about the room, yes they did." Pit nodded. He dropped me on the ledge allowing me to walk in.

"I don't see him, where is he..?" I looked through the darkness still seeing nothing.

"Just follow through, he's in there somewhere. He wouldn't come out for some reason." I nodded turning back over to the darkness. I walked in following through where it was leading me. I heard something fall causing me to stop in my tracks, I looked around to see if there was anything; nothing. I kept walking finding myself seeing someone climbing down.