Trouble In Paradise

Ike's POV

Marth sighed. Well he did like spending time with both of us, we we're best friends almost in early childhood years. He still grabbed a hold of my shoulder as he put the book away. I really didn't mind but he usually never touches anyone, probably only to me and Roy.

"You're not leaving, lets go to my room." Marth let go of my shoulder taking my arm and dragging me. He held my arm with a tight grip causing my arm and wrist to throb with pain.

"M-Marth, you're kinda holding on to tight." Marth turned around looking at my arm before letting go.

"Sorry, anyways come on in.." He opened the door letting me in, still the same since I've last been here. Marth took out a few things from the bag, handing me something. I unrolled what seemed like sand paper, seeing the map from the room. He had wrote somethings on it, he already went to these places?! He probably had Snake do that.

"So thoughts on the map, I've been in a few of them finding nothing or a way to the room." He sat down on the floor near me looking up. I chuckled a bit.

"Pretty good, although some seem to be more hidden or so. If you want to be able to find an easier way to get through the rooms find some kind of note to take, more obvious behind the bookshelf." I sat down on the floor spreading the map on the floor.

"Alright, what about the books they have in it. I took a few and they don't seem to have any detail or useful things in them besides some stories." He handed me a sorta small book, I opened it up seeing some drawings.

"These look like the markings we found, this is the bracelet with the jewel on it. It also looks like the placement on some kind of stand." I handed back the book as he looked over it.

"Seems like no use now, not until we find the room. So I made a few notes on the map about the ones that have been found." I looked back at the map. This place really is huge, but why is it blocked, is there something in the room they don't want us to find. I looked back up seeing Marth's arm while he keep scanning through the book. He still had the bandages on, looks like he didn't seem to take them off and clean his wound; I'm thinking to much about this.

"Hm..? Is there something on my arm..?" He looked at his arm for a bit before looking at me. He looked at me and blushed a bit before looking away. I wanted to laugh a bit but I like it when he feels nervous at some point.

"So why did you decide to look for these things?" Marth looked back at me not turning his gaze.

"Well it used to be a rumor so I wanted to know if it was true. If we can get all these things to the room, it's said that it would give us power, so why not use it in the tournament?" His gave turned to me.

"You'll have all the time in the world, you have no where to go. So do you're dream, it'll change your future when you win." Marth laughed a bit.

"Don't say so cheesy things!" He leaned over a bit punching me slightly.

"I'm serious, if you win you'll be known for your strength, you've got skill since you always look for a way to get your opponent." I could see Marth blush a bit again.

"Still so cheesy, but I appreciate you saying that. I think you always have the courage to keep going even if you feel like there is no way or point to. Like you said, I fight for my friends." Marth smiled at me, that warm smile keeps me going.

"Look who say cheesy things now!" We both laughed. I love times like this, even if we are with friends, its these times that I will cherish.

"You wanna take a break, we can walk by the meadow if you want." Guess he got bored of this right now, why not.