Chapter 3

Joy's P.O.V.

Before we're going to play truth or dare, I drag Ashton, Calum and Michael to the kitchen. I have a great idea.

"Guys we have to couple Luke and Charlie, seriously." I say, and the others look at me like I'm a ghost.

"But why?" Ashton asks, raising his eyebrow.

"Come on, Ash. Just look at them for a second. Ment. To. Be."

The boys look out of the kitchen, and I do too. They're just talking, but the way Luke looks at Charlie is just pure.

The boys look back at me and I'm already have a wide smirk plastered on my face.

"Oh don't worry, whip cream will solve everything." I wink, and the rest already knows what I am about to do.

I explain my plan, we change a few things, and after that, we go back to the living room where Luke and Charlie were still talking about sweet nothings.

The boys all laugh at eachtother, and it's time to start with our little plan.

"What were you all doing in the kitchen?" Charlie asks, and Luke nods.

"Oh nothing, I was just getting" I hold my hand up "this."

"Joy.. What?" She gasps, she already knows part of our plan, but not even half of it.

"Alright, who wants to start?"

About an hour later, and half a can of whip cream later, it's finally the turn of Charlie.

"Okay Charlie, truth or dare?" I ask, and I hope she chooses dare. Normally, she always picks truth, because she's just so shy.

"Uhm, well.. I'm going for dare for once, so, uhm, nothing too embarrasing please.." She hastly stutters.

I look at Ashton, and he winks at me to shoot the question at her.

I'm not quite sure yet how to ask, so I just keep quiet.

I glance at Calum, so he can ask, and he nods with a slight smirk on his face.

She has no idea what we've planned for her. I really need to keep my face straight, or else I just burst out.

Charlie's P.O.V.

Why are they acting so weird? I don't fully trust them. Seriously, they took 10 minutes to 'discuss something' in the kitchen. I really wonder what.

"Okay so Charlie." Calum begins. "We dare you to eat whip cream..."

That doesn't sound too bad.

"Of Luke."

Wait what? What? I just stare at Joy with a huge panic in my eyes. I begin to fumble with my hands, not sure what to do.

"Joy, no. You know I can't." I say, and I'm pretty upset she forgot about my anxiety attacks.

"Oh come on, Charlie! It takes like, what, 5 seconds?" Ashton tells me. I glance over to Luke, who's cheeks are as red as possible. Is he ashamed of me or something?

"Fine." I say,pretty harsh. I stare at my lap and I just want to run away, as far and as fast as I can. "Okay, so the whip cream will be on 3 different places." Joy says, smirking, and she doesn't even try to hide her smirk.

"One: on his cheek. Two: behind his ear" I swear I can see Lukes eyes growing bigger.

"And last but not least," she takes a long pause before she puts the whip cream on the last place. She did not...