Chapter 8

Luke's P.O.V.

Yesterday was amazing. I finally told Charlie I love her, and I couldn't been any happier when she said it was on her side too.

I was her first kiss.

The more I think about it, the bigger my smile gets that sets on my face.

"What are you smiling about?" Calum asks. I didn't told them yet, because I didn't saw them since the sleepover.

"Oh, nothing." I shortly say, I hope they stop asking about it now. It's kinda awkward.

"No, it's not. You've been smiling all day and so deep in thoughts, are you going to tell us what happened or not?" Ashton says, and I sigh. It feels odd to tell them, eventhough their my best friends.

"Uhm. Charlie and I.." I say, and I get interrupted by Calum.

"You kissed?" He shouts, and the rest are making hideous kissing sounds.

I say nothing, I just look down and feel my cheeks turning red.

"Ooh! They did, didn't you?" Michael asks.

"Yeah." I reply, why does it feel so weird to talk about this? It's not that I'm ashamed of Charlie, at all.

"Finally. We thought it was never going to happen." Calum speaks up. What?

"What?"

"Oh come on, it was obvious. You two are ment to be." Ashton says.

"Joy's words, not mine."

I scratch the back of my neck, I don't really know what to say.

"No, we're happy for you, Luke. You seem a lot more happier today after the little accident at Ashton's house." Calum says, and I smile at them. I'm just out of words, I guess.

Charlie's P.O.V.

I'm packing my stuff for the movienight at Luke's house.

I'm glad he lives on his own, it would be so awkward if his parents would come in out of nowhere. I grab my favorite bag, which is jeans with band-patches on it, and throw in some stuff I might need. Black and red plaid shorts and a Nirvana shirt will do as pyjama's, and maybe an extra blanket. Luke said I could choose the movie, so I pick out Monsters Inc and Monsters University. I really like those movies.

I want to straighten my hair before I go, it has waves in it. But not the nice kind of waves, though.

I almost burn myself when I'm on the back of my head, I'm so clumsy.

When I see it's time to leave, I put on my Vans and grab my bagpack.

"Joy! I'm going go Luke, see you tomorrow!" I shout.

"Okay, have fun!"

I ring the doorbell of Luke's house, it's not gigantic, thankfully. Moments later he opens the door, and I give him a kiss. It feels so weird to kiss my best friend. He's wearing a Ramones shirt and black skinnies, damn, that looks hot.

Don't go fangirling there.

I take of my shoes and take my bagpack to the living room. It's very cosy, it has a big couch with a lot of pillows, and a television that's just big enough for my likings.

There's also a lot of food placed on the little table, I like it already.

"So, what movies did you pick?" Luke asks, dropping next to me on the couch.

I take out the boxes of my bagpack, and Luke's lips form a big smile. These are his favorite movies.

I put my head into the crook of his neck, and he puts his arm around my waist. This is such a perfect moment.