Chapter 26

Charlie's P.O.V.

Five minutes untill the very last live show. I'm glad it will be finally over after this.

We'll start with a song together, a song that I really love. It suits our voices very well an it's catchy.

I am freaking out though, I'm only wearing underwear underneath this white bathrobe, and I need to be dressed in two minutes!

Finally, my stylist arrives with my outfit. It's nothing too special, compared to the previous shows. She puts the few clothing pieces along with the shoes in my hands and pushes me into the small changing room.

When I quickly jump into the clothes, I take a second to look at my reflection. I have lost a lot of weight with all the stress and not eating, I think I am around 48 kilograms now.

"Still too much, fat bitch." A small voice in the back of my head tells me.

I guess I like the outfit. It fits with the song. It's different. Different from what I would normally wear here. It's an outfit perfectly for me. What I'm wearing is a black long skirt, but it's see through from fifteen centimeters above my knees. With that, I got a black Iron Maiden tank top, which I tucked into the skirt. And for the shoes, finally, black Vans. Not my worn out ones, but they still fit very good.

As for my make-up, they kept it quite simple, I think. Some black cat eyes, peachy blush and a wine red lipstick. I like it very much.

But this is not what I have to wear throughout the entire show. For every song, a different outfit. Don't like that.

I hastly run out of the dressing room, waiting on my spot next to the boys to go on stage.

I can feel my heart throbbing in my troath, feeling like I can throw up any moment. With that feeling, I feel a hand slipping in mine, squeezing in slightly.

"It'll be fine." Luke assures me.

When I look at him, he has his gaze already on me, his piercing blue eyes burning through mine. He looks at me with such passion, he still isn't over me.

And to be honest, neither am I. I'm glad the management took this decision now, but I'm still a bit suspicious after his movements sometimes. And with moments, it's still awkward for me.

"Ten seconds before you guys go on stage!" A tall man with a headset yells at us, pulling me out of my thoughts.

I let my hand slip out of Luke's, we've been told we must not show any form of affection on stage. No problem for me.

The crowd cheers for us, which turns my emotionless face into a big smile.

"Hello lads and lady! How are you all today?" Redfoo begins. He was my coach for the past ten or eleven weeks, he is truly amazing.

"We are very good, thank you." Ashton says into the microphone, shortly followed by shrieks of girls.

"Tell us, what song have you chosen to open this show and why?"

"Well," Michael takes his step to the microphone, "We are going to perform The Anthem by Good Charlotte, because we are a very mixed group of friends, and we are not planning on changing for anyone."

The crowd cheers once again, I think Mikey did a very good job on explaining the choice.

We take our places behind the microphones, Ashton behind his drums and the rest their guitar or bass.

(You can listen to the song it's very cool, thanks to Chelsay for choosing this songgg, this is a shorter version though)

Luke: