Final chapter

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Prepare for a long ass author's note at the end bae's. <3

Third person's P.O.V. (just so you know)

He dragged Charlie into the rather dim room, surprising her by embracing her in a hug. He told her to be completely silent, so she stayed put. Navigating Charlie to the floor to sit on (which she finds odd), he places his hands on her waist, sending shivers down her spine. Luke said he'd be right back, so she waited for him to return. When he came back, he still didn't sat himself across her or next to her or wherever another chair was. But suddenly, the room was being lit by hundreds of Christmas lights. You know, the kinds you put in your tree. When she looks around, the floor and ceiling is surrounded by them. It is truly beautiful. Only now she realizes Luke is sitting next to his beautiful girl on the floor, admiring his own work.

"So, how do you like it?"

"Is that even a question? Luke, it's beautiful." She whispers, taking everything in.

"Thanks, it took me quite a while to set it all up."

"Did you already put it up when you asked me for a date?" he nods in response. "What if I said no?"

"You wouldn't say no to me." He smiles, and even though the room is close to dark, you could still see his gorgeously sparkling eyes. He inches closer to her, and for a second she thought he was going to kiss her or something, but he just whispered in her ear: "I love it how you stare into my eyes like it's the last thing to look at in the world." she just smiles at his words, because they are very correct. Sometimes, she wonders how he does that, saying what she is thinking. Eventually, he dips his face into the crook of her neck, nipping at the sensitive skin. Shivers travel down and up her spine several times, goose bumps forming on her bare lower arms. He clearly notices this, smiling against Charlie's skin. Luke looks into her eyes again, gently taking her hands in his.

"I'm glad you're coming with the crew on tour, I'd be pretty sad if I had to miss you for a month and a half."

"Well, I'm not as happy as you. Don't get me wrong, I'm really excited, but also worried for Joy. She'll be alone for this long, let alone pregnant..."

"I know. But, Charlie, think about all the fans you have, they'd be pretty disappointed if you didn't show up or something. You always think you don't matter, but you do, a lot even."

"How did I ever end up with someone like you?"

"Is that a good or a bad thing?" he smirks, knowing well enough what she meant.

"Oh, Lucas, you are a very bad thing." she says, biting her lip slightly, to hold back a snort or something.

"That's it, I need you. Now ." he almost growls, startling her at first.

He connects his lips roughly with hers, and just now she gets why they are sitting on the floor. It would be awkward if they had... intercourse... on a table.

His fingers run up her thigh as the kiss deepens. Her fingers run through his blond hair and pulls him closer. His tongue glides around her mouth, making every move swift and passionate. Her hands travel down to his neck and she wraps her small hands around him, pulling as much as she can. She wraps her legs around him and he holds her, pressing against his torso, desperate to keep her close, never wanting, ever, to let go.