Chapter 15

Another Luke's pov bc Charlie isn't capable of doing anything beside thinking.

I slightly changed my writing style, this way it's more readable, I hope lolz

&if you see any typos, tell me :)

Luke's P.O.V.

I quickly close the wooden door behind me, so I can leave again to go to Charlie.

I went home an hour ago, when Calum and Michael arrived.

A shower really works sometimes.

I decide to go by foot, since there's no rush anymore.

The hospital's only a ten minutes walk away, it would be a waste of energy to go with my car.

The sun burns on my head, I'm glad I took my sunglasses with me.

But I also regret on almost always wearing black, it absorbs the sunlight like a sponge.

After a good three minutes I can see two figures parading over to me.

This can't be...

"Luke, babe! It's Rebecca, remember me?" She speaks up in her ratchet ass tone.

"Unfortunately, yes I do."

"I heard about your silly girlfriend. She's in a coma or what?"

"Yes. And who is this?" I ask, pointing over to the smaller girl, with the same amount of make-up smeared on her face.

"This is Natasha. Or Tasha for short."

"Super. Now, I'd love to stay and chat with you lovely girls, but I got to go to Charlie." I mark out, with just a little sarcasm.

So this is the Tasha Charlie has written about?

Rebecca presses her overly red lips together, and puts her hand on her hip.

She whispers something into her friends ear, before she hands her her cellphone.

What is she even planning to do?

Rebecca walks over to me, and the clicking sound of her hideous heels make me feel sick.

She approaches me, way too close.

She reaches my right ear, while whispering:

"I bet Charlie doesn't kiss you like this."

Before I can think about what she just said, I feel her lips being smashed on mine.

It feels disgusting, this girl uses way too much lipstick or whatever she has smeared on her lips.

The moment she pulls back, I immediately use the back of my hand to wipe off her saliva and lipstick.

"Let's see what fun we can have with this picture." Are her last words before they walk away again, leaving me in shock.

What the fuck has just happened?

I decide to shake it off, and return to my walk to the hospital.

...

"Hey mate, are you feeling okay?" Michael asks when I enter Charlie's room.

"I'm okay, did anything happen when I was gone?"

"Nope, nothing. But the doctor unattached her from the breathing-thing, she now breathes manualy." Calum claims, this is good. This is really good. This means she can wake up anytime soon.

"We're gonna go now." Calum says, nudging Michael in his ribs.

"Oh, yeah, gonna go." Michael whispers to himself.

"Take care, mate." Cal and Mike both pat me on my shoulder, leaving afterwards.

I walk over to Charlie's bed, and place both my hands on the silver colored frame.

She just lays there, doing nothing.

I wonder what she's thinking about. Maybe she still wants to die.

What if she wakes up and becomes mad at me, for saving her?

I bite the inside of my cheek, a nervous habit I have. This time, maybe a little too hard, because I have an iron taste in my mouth.

I ignore the taste, and take a seat in the blue plastic chair.

Eventhough it's plastic, it sits quite comfortable.

As usual, I take Charlie's hand in mine, I don't quite know why I always do this, but maybe I feel closer to her this way.

I bring my other hand to my head, I'm so desperate to hear her.

I take a deep breath, I really don't know what to say to her. I've already said everything I needed to say in this past four days.

"Hey Charls, I'm back. You know, I wonder when you're going to wake up. Every single minute of the day, I wonder.

If you'd see me right now, I think you'd laugh at me. Because, what boy cries over his girlfriend?

I was already devastated that you missed Christmas, I was looking forward to spend it with you, Joy, the boys and maybe even my mom and brothers.

My mom did say she was thrilled to meet you, so I guess we need to arrange that, huh?"

I chuckle lightly at the thought, and I suddenly feel something.

Charlie just squeezed in my hand.

This may sound nothing to you, but to me, it's a sign.

A sign that she might wake up very soon.

"So the squeeze in my hand means a yes, I assume?"

Once again, she does the little action.

"You can't even imagine how happy I am now. My heart is litteraly racing up my throath. I can't wait to see you smiling again. But, the doctors said you may need a kind of babysitter, to keep an eye on you.

But hey, you can stay over at my place, I'd be more than glad to be your personal babysitter."

...

I keep talking to her for the next few hours, and every now and then, she squeezes my hand.

The doctor said she's making a very good progress, and that her brainscan they made earlier this day, is also very possitive.

This is a bright light in a dark situation like this.

"Charls, I'm going to go now. I really need some sleep, it's nine in the evening and I've had maybe ten hours of sleep these past four days."

I kiss her lightly on her forehead before letting her hand go.

"And remember, I love you, so much. Always."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

If I have typos plz tell me I have a form of dyslexia i'd be happy to correct them

COMMENT&VOTE<3

Ily all xoxo