Chapter 23

Luke's P.O.V.

After the little dinner, Ashton asked if he could come home with me.

I don't exactly know what he wants, I guess I could use some distraction, gaming or something.

Just when I sat down on the couch, Ashton stands right in front of me, crossing his arms over his chest.

"What?" I snap, not understanding his sudden mood switch.

"Come on Luke, I know why you're being such a downer since last week."

"Yeah, so? She said it wasn't working anymore, and she was right. I need to get over her." I sternly say.

"Both you and me know that's not going to happen. I don't get why you guys made such a stupid decision, you saw the good in eachother."

"I-"

"I wasn't finished." He states, taking a breath before he continues.

"You even stayed at her goddamn hospitalbed for a week straight, because you didn't want her to wake up without you! Tell me again how things aren't working."

I know Ashton's right, but I hate to admit it.

"Whatever. I bet that you guys are going to be together again within three months. Believe it or not." He says, and after that he leaves my house without another word.

I decide to send him a text, not about this but about our audition of next week.

It's Friday, so we still have five days untill Wednesday.

To: Ashtooon

Hey, when are we going to practice for X-Factor? We still need to choose a song :-)

From: Ashtooon

Idk actually, probably tmrw at my house, my parents wont be around ;))

To: Ashtooon

ur such a perv ash, see you tomorrow

With that I push my phone back into my pocket, taking out my laptop to search some songs we could probably play, I have one in my mind, but I'm not sure if the boys will agree.

... (Going to skip to the audition so everything will be a surprisssssseee)

Charlie's P.O.V.

7AM, I'm wide awake.

Should I wake up Joy?

Probably not, she needs her rest too. Just one more hour, then her alarm will go off.

I decide to take a shower already, we certainly cannot be late today.

After a few hours of thinking two days ago, I finally decided to participate on the X-Factor, it's not that I'm going through.

Just for fun.

I step into the shower, using way too much shampoo for my hair, but I like the scent of it.

I'm not going to use a conditioner, it takes ages for my hair to dry if I use some of it.

I rinse my hair and body two times, making sure I don't miss a spot.

When I come out of the shower, I glance over to the clock. 7:30AM.

I have half an hour to get dressed and get my hair proper.

Joy is probably going to fix my hair so I don't really have to make an effort on that.

I need to look a bit presentable today, so I decide to wear something a bit girlier.