Chapter 4

Charlie's P.O.V.

"Are you okay?" Calum asks, and I just nod. I'm still progressing what happened 30 minutes ago. They're all asking me questions at the same time, I can't even understand half of it.

Joy shusses them down, and asks them to shoot one at the time.

Ashton begins: "Why'd you fainted? I mean, did it freaked you out that bad?"

So now I need to tell him about my anxiety? I don't feel like it, but they're my friends, and I don't like keeping secrets.

"Uh, well, I've been suffering with anxiety attacks since I was 10 , because I was being bullied. And I had no friends, so I thought I would be alone for the rest of my life. Then it all started, and I sometimes get these attacks when I'm really nervous." I explain, and the room became quiet again. They look at me with big eyes, and Calum finally speaks up: "I'm really sorry, if we knew you suffered with that, we'd never gave you that task." The rest of the boys nod, and I just smile and say it's alright, it's not their fault after all.

"So what are we going to do now?" Michael says, and we all start to think.

"Well, you still need a band name, let's brainstorm about that?" Joy asks, and the boys nod in agreement.

"It has to be something easy, or at least easy to remember." Ash explains, and sighs are beginning to fill the room.

After 10 minutes, we still have nothing.

"Come on guys, say the first thing that comes up in your mind in the first 5 seconds." I say, and Calum screams "5 seconds!"

"That's too short, man." Michael says, and once again there's a silence, thinking again for a longer bandname.

"What about '5 seconds of Summer'? It's easy to remember, and it's summer now.. So yeah, what do you think?" I say, and I really hope they think it's good. I think it's a pretty cool name.

"Sounds good to me, what abou the rest?" Calum says, and the rest begin to cheer, finally, after 4 months of their existence, they have a bandname.

Or, atleast, Calum, Ashton and Michael are cheering.

Luke just sits there, staring at his phone. I wonder what's going on in his mind.

I wonder if I ever cross his mind.

What?

What am I doing? Stop thinking about that.

"Charlie? Hello?" Joy snaps her fingers in my direction, and the rest is staring at me.

Huh, what?" I mumble, looking around the room.

"Seems like you were thinking about someone." Calum winks, and I just give him a death glare.

"So, what are we going to do now?" Michael asks, yawning.

"I insist we're going to sleep now, sounds good?" Ashton says, and we all nod.

We pull out our blankets and cusions and turn the living room into a giant bedroom.

Ashton and Joy are obviously laying next to eachother, cute. Note the lack of sarcasm.

I am happy for them, but it kinda annoys me that I always end up laying next to Luke, he's so awkward lately.

When the lights are out, it doesn't take long before I can hear a few snores in the room.

I on the otherhand, can't sleep. I keep turning around on my matress, but I can't seem to get any rest.

After a while, I just sit up and put my head in my hands.