Nice?

JUWEL'S P.O.V

I cleared my throat and raised my hand.

"Yes, Juwel." She called on me.

"My, erm, piece is a bit personal." I tried to explain.

"Well its an assignment so you can either read it, or take a zero." Crud, I can't afford a zero. I shook my head.

"I'll just have to read it." I told her. She smiled.

"Would you like to go first?" Mine as well get it out of the way. I stood up with my notebook and walked to the front of the class.

"My pice is called "Why Me"." I began.

Once I finished I looked up to the rest of the class and most of them had their mouthes wide open. Other than Niall who had a big smirk plastered on his face. I rolled my eyes and went back to my seat.

______

"Juwel, can I sit with you?" Zayn asked. I shrugged.

"Don't you wanna sit with your friends?" I asked. He nodded.

"They can sit over here too." He said. I nodded.

"Whatever." I stated.

"Aren't you hungry?" He asked.

"Does it look like I'm hungry?" I asked. He shrugged.

"I can't really tell." I rolled my eyes and Niall and Liam sat down.

"Zayn, why are we sitting here?" Niall asked. Zayn shrugged.

"Because, Juwel looked lonely." I laughed.

"And you care now." I mumbled under my breath. They all looked at me and I shrugged.

"What?" Liam asked. I shrugged.

"No, what did you say?" Niall asked, sternly.

"N-nothing." And there I go stuttering.

"Ok, Niall, calm down." Liam said.

"No, I want to know what the hell she said." He ordered.

"I'm just gonna..." I trailed off as I got up and walked over to Paul.

"Paul, may I go to tha bathroom?" I asked. He nodded and I walked out to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and shook my head. Why does Zayn like me? I pushed that thought away and washed my hands. I dried them off and walked into the lunch room. I sat down at an empty table, away from the idiots.

Just when everything was alright Harry had to come. Why? I have no clue. I rolled my eyes at the annoying boy coming towards me.

"Well, hello to you, too?" He asked and let out a chuckle. I couldn't help but to giggle. Seems like its been forever. I sighed loudly and played with my food.

"What's wrong, love?" He asked.

"No, nothing. Your just being..." I trailed off from there.

"Nice?" He asked while cracking a smile.

"Um, yeah," I laughed.

"Well, first of all, I've been mean to you. So, a guy can change, right?" He asked and took a bite out of his food. I looked at him confused though. Why would he change?

"I know what your thinking 'why would he change?' Well, I...um...you see..." He trailed off. I didn't know what to do but to look at his beautiful eyes.

"Why, thank you. I think your eyes are beautiful, too," he smirked. Oh no, did I just say that out loud. I smiled at him and awkwardly kept poking at my food, again.

"Well, anyways. As I was saying, um, I've been mean to people around me and its just that...I want to change," he said and looked down at his food. Wow, does he really want to change though. Be nice and everything? I don't know, but it looks lile he really does want to change.

----

"Juwel, please stop ignoring me!" Zayn said from behind me.

School just ended and Zayn is behind me, annoying the  heck out of me. I finally stopped walking and turned to face him.

"Zayn," I sighed and continued, "I need time," and I continued walking. I heard him sigh and his foot steps were still behind me. Ugh! I thought I was clear!

"Zayn! I said I nee-" I started but he cut me off by grabbing my arms and making me look at him straight in the eyes, but he was taller then me so I had to look up.

"Fine! But I will not stop until tou forgive me!" With that he walked away, leaving me shocked. I stood there for a couple of seconds and then cane back to reality. What the heck just happened?!

I made it to my home to hear my mom crying. Oh no.

"Mom! What happened!" I whisper-yelled at her. She just shook her head and stood up.

"Nothing, nothing happened," she said sweetly.

"Why haven't we went to the police, mom? They could help us?" I said with tears in my eyes.

"Its ok. Everything will be ok," she said and grabbes me for a hug. She brushed my hair with her hands and from there I couldn't hold my tears in. I let them fall. I can't keep up with this anymore.

Everything is just to much for me right now, I can't handle it. I have to cut. I just have to! But I need to stop. I've got to. I need to do it for me and the people I love.

"Mom, we need to go to the police," I said and pulles away from her. She shook her head.

"No, everything will be alright. I told you already," she smiled. You know that feeling you get when people tell you everything will be alright, when its not? Well, that's how I'm feeling right now.

"Mom, they could actu-" she shook her head again and I let out a sigh. My mom is very hard to convince. Fine, if she won't do it I will. I can guarantee that to you that I will. My dad will be in jail and my mom and I will be safe.

"No, now he just left for 'work' and is going to be back in a while. You should probably start making his dinner," she said and I nodded. She walked outnof the kitchen and I started making my 'father' his dinner. He doesn't even deserve to be called that. I pushed that thought away and started making his food...

------------------------------------------

Ello! The begging was written by Momo and the ending is wrote by me, Mari! Lol! So, I just realized that Liam was born dead! Wth!? That's all! Hope you enjoyed!

-Mari ^-^