I'm sure

*Juwel's P.O.V.*

"Harry," I whined.

"No one, I just fell," he never made eye contact with me.

"Right, that's why you're knuckles are bleeding and your forehead has a scratch," I said sarcastically, with a roll of my eyes.

"Harry, I'm leaving if you don't tell me," I warned. I heard him give out a deep chuckle.

"You can't leave, you have no where to go," he spat. Well that hurt. Two can play at this game.

"Watch me," I sassed. His back was facing me so I made a run to his room where my stuff was. No way in hell am I staying here.

I was soon finished 'packing' and went downstairs. I saw him watching tv while sitting on the couch. He looked up and met my eyes, they were full of sadness. He looked horrible, I can't do this to him.

"Harry, just tell me." I said as I sat back down on the couch. He sighed.

"Zayn." My eyes widened.

"Why the hell would you do that?!" I shouted and got up.

"Now will you unpack all of your stuff and chill?" He asked.

"No!" I shouted and grabbed my bag.

"Juwel, where are you gonna go?" He got up and grabbed my bag from my hand.

"Harry, give it back!" I shouted and lunged for it.

But I failed dramatically.

"Harry! Give it back!" I said, crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"No," his cheeky smile visible in his appearance. No way in hell am I falling for that! But I did feel like smiling, fight it! Fight it!

"Fine, I guess I'll leave without my stuff," I smirked. I was making my way to the door when Harry grabbed my wrist and turned me around and kissed me forcefully.

I tried pulling away, but he only brought me closer to him.

(CAUTION! THINGS GET A LITTLE BIT TOO HEATED! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!)

I responded back after a few seconds and kissed him back. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I parted my lips and his tongue slipped in my mouth.

My hands started to roam his torso and I tugged and his shirt. He dropped my bag and pulled up his shirt and we broke apart so he could pull it off. I was practically drooling over his body before he rejoined our lips. I pulled away and pulled him towards the stairs, wanting more of him.

"Juwel, I don't think we should go that far." I turned around and shrugged.

"I do." I said and he followed me upstairs and into his bedroom.

He kicked the door shut behind him and I sat down on the bed and kicked off my converse. Harry rejoined our lips and I was backing up on his bed so there'd be more room.

He pulled off the shirt I was wearing, leaving me in my undergarments. Things were getting pretty heated and he pulled off his pajama pants. He smirked at me and began kissing me again. I felt his hands dig under me and I realized he was trying to unclip my bra. I arched my back to help him and I felt it click before he removed it from my body.

I've never felt so insecure in my life. At least he's not looking. I smiled into our kiss and he pulled away, staring into my eyes before they darted to my bare chest. I watched him stare at my body before he looked back at me and crashed his lips back onto mine.

I felt my heart beat pace and I wanted more of him by the second. He started to tug at the lining of my underwear and I moved his hand down before he pulled them off completely.

He furrowed his eyebrows and I pushed my hair back behind my ear.

"Are you sure you want this?" He asked. I nodded slowly and he sighed.

"You were just mad at me and ready to leave, now you want to sleep with me?" I shrugged.

"I'm not mad at you, but I do want you." I said and bit my lip. He chuckled and brought our lips back together.

He pulled away again and backed up a bit. I knew exactly what he was doing. I looked up at the ceiling before I felt Harry spread my legs apart and he appeared above me again. I smiled at him and traced my fingers along his torso before I felt him enter me.

-----------------------------------------------

Don't kill me! Lol! What? I didn't know what else to do! Don't judge me!!-.- Lmao! :p FEEDBACK PLEASE! <3 THANKS!! :)

~maris>~^

Dirty Mari >_<

Momo<3