Frustrated

JUWEL'S P.O.V

Hi, I'm Juwel. I'm 17 and I hate the way things are going. I'm bullied by the 'populars' of the school; Harry, Niall, and Liam. I never understood why they hate me so much, but they do. My dad abuses me and my mother, so no one can help me. I'm emo-scene, and so is my best friend Amber.

"Hey emo bitch." Harry said as he got to his locker. Next to mine. I know, perfect. I ignored his sneer and hung up my sweater. I put on my thick elastic bracelet to cover up my cuts and shut my locker.

"Juwels!" I heard my best friend, Amber call. I smiled and turned around. She slung her arm around my shoulder and I put my arm around her waist.

"So, what class do you have now?" She asked.

"Math." I answered. She laughed and let go of me.

"Good luck!" She shouted as she walked into the science classrom. I sighed and walked into the math room. I sat in my usual seat, all the way in the back corner next to the window, away from everyone else. Mr.Greene turned around and smiled at all of us.

"And how is everybody today?" He asked. They all shouted "good" and I stared out the window.

"How are you, Ms. Millhouse?" Mr. Greene asked me. I shrugged.

"Fine." I answered plainly. Harry couched, mumbling "loser" as he did so. I rolled my eyes and continued looking out of the window.

"Your assignment for tonight is to complete the survey I have posted on the school website." Mr. Greene announced. Shit. I raised my hand and Mr. Green pointed to me.

"Err, I can't access a computer." I lied. Can I access a computer? Yes, but my dad definitely wont let me go on it. I'm lucky enough to have a phone.

"See me at the end of class, I'll give you a worksheet with the survey on it." He said, saving my butt. I nodded and shoved my binders in my bag. Mr.Greene dismissed us and I walked to his desk.

"Here ya' go." He said as he handed me a paper. I grabbed it and walked out of the room. I headed to my last class, science. The dreaded class I have with all five of the danmed populars. I walked in, recieving multiple stares, and sat in the back, once again.

"Ok, so I'm starting you all of with a project, nothing big, but its worth a lot of points." Mr.Shay began.

"You'll be working with partners, and I have them right here." He said, picking up a sheet of paper. He began reading names and I listened for mine.

"Liam, Zayn, and Juwel." My eyes widened and I coughed, receiving many stares.

"Your joking, right?" I said. He looked up at me and shook his head.

"That's not going to work." I argued.

"I second that." Liam joined.

"Well, your just going to have to deal with it." Mr.Shay snapped. I sunk in my seat. Wonderful.

"Ok, now you can all meet in your groups." He announced. I didnt move. Liam walked to Zayn's desk and they both looked at me. I groaned and got up.

"It moved!" Liam chanted as I began walking over to them. I rolled my eyes at his nasty sneer and sat down next to Zayn.

"So..." I trailed off.

"We could meet at yours?" Zayn suggested, to me. My eyes widened.

"No!" I said quickly. Liam laughed.

"Why not?" Zayn asked.

"I-I just can't have company." I explained. They nodded and Liam spoke.

"We can go to my house?" Zayn smiled.

"Ok, do you need a ride?" He asked me. I nodded.

"Er, I'll give you one, your locker's next to Harry, right?" Zayn asked me.

"Sadly." Zayn chuckled.

"Meet ya' there." He said and Mr.Shay diamissed us. I walked to my locker, no Harry! I quickly opened it and gathered all of my stuff. Once I had everything, I slipped off my bracelet and set it on my top shelf. I put on my sweater, then grabbed my bag.

"Hey, you ready?" I heard Zayn ask. I shut my locker and turned around.

"Yup." I said, popping the 'p'. He nodded and began walking towards the doors. We got out and I was blasted with cool air. I hugged myself to stay warm until we got to his car. I got in and pulled out my phone, checking the time. 2:43. I should get home by 3:30 so my dad doesn't kill me, literally.

"Er, I'll be home by 3:30, right?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Maybe, depends on how long we take." I sighed.

"Why, do you have a curfew?" He asked.

"Something like that." I responded. He chuckled and pulled into a driveway. I got out of the car and gaped at how big the house was.

"You ok?" Zayn asked, snapping me from the huge house in front of me.

"Yeah." I stated. He began walking up the steps to the door and I followed him, suit. He rang the doorbell and Liam opened the door and smiled. Well, not at me, at Zayn.

"Come in." He said moving out of the way. We stepped in and he led us upstairs, to his room. It wasnt that messy. His walls were purple and lime green. Reminds me of...

"Barney!" I said, a bit loudly. Liam looked at me wierdly.

"What?" He asked.

"Your walls, they remind me of Barney." I explained. That gay purple dinosaur! GO BARNEY!

"Ok, well we should probobly start the project." Liam said, changing the subject. We all agreed and sat on his bed and began working.

I checked the time once I finished writing my paper. 4:55, Crap! I began putting all of my stuff away in a hurry.

"Erm, Zayn, can you give me a ride home?" I asked. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Yea, sure." He got up and grabbed his sweater. I put mine on and grabbed my bag. We walked out to his car and I told him where I live. He pulled up to my driveway and I sprinted up to the door. When I opened it my dad was already there, waiting for me.

"Where were you, Juwel?" He asked. I gulped, knowing what was coming for me.

__________________________________________

Hehe, momo wrote this chapter! Celeste, I hope you liked it!

-Momo <3