Right Now

*Juwel's P.O.V*

I woke up still in Harry's arms. I was too happy and in love with him to hate him for fighting with Zayn.

Losing my virginity was better then I had ever imagined. It was painful, yet pleasurable and it kept me wanting more.

I always thought it was going to be an awkward experience. Like you would never be able to look at that person without smiling or blushing or thinking about it, but we can see that I was wrong. I heard Harry groan before his eyes fluttered open and he looked at me with his beautiful smile.

"Good morning." He said in his sexy morning voice and kissed my cheek. I let out a small giggle and buried my face in his chest.

"Morning." I mumbled. He rubbed his hand up and down my back in a soothing manor before he let go of me and sat up.

"How about a shower?" Harry asked. I stood up and streched.

"Sounds good." I said and sat down on the bed as he went into the bathroom.

"You coming?!" He yelled. Oh. He meant together. Even better! I grabbed my robe from my bag and ran into the bathroom, where Harry was already in the shower.

I set down my robe and took off Harry's shirt before getting in with him. As soon as I turned around from shutting the door Harry kissed me. I smiled and kissed him before he moved out of the way. We washed up and got out.

"Here." Harry handed me a towel. I took it and dried off before putting on my robe. The doorbell rang and I ran downstairs, Harry trailing behind, and opened the door.

"Zayn." I said when I answered it. Harry pulled it further open, not caring that he only had a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Did I come at a bad time?" He asked, looking from me to Harry.

"Yes." Harry said. I rolled my eyes and Harry sighed.

"No." He corrected himself.

"Haz, can I talk to you?" Zayn asked.

"Do you see how that turned out last time?" Harry asked, pointing to the cut on his forehead. Zayn chuckled and I sighed.

"Just do it Harry. I need to get dressed." I said and walked upstairs. I put on a pair of skinny jeans and a plain white activewear tank top. Harry walked in and I went back downstairs. That was fast.

"Your phone keeps beeping." Harry said.

"Its just my stupid calendar." I said and walked to the kitchen.

"Calendar for what?" He asked.

"Nuffin." I said with a smirk.

"Oh." He scrunched up his nose in disgust and I laughed before walking up and hugging him.

"So how did it go with Zayn?" I asked curiously.

"We're cool now. We both agreed that we fought over something childish." He shrugged.

"What did you fight about?" I asked.

"I don't remember." He said, avoiding my eyes.

"I know your lying." I smirked. He laughed and walked to the fridge.

"Do you want anything to eat?" He asked. I shook my head and sat down. He shut the fridge and sat down across from me.

"So have you decided upon staying?" He asked. I laughed.

"Of course I did." I rolled my eyes and he smiled.

"What do we do now?" I asked.

"I think we should just stay here-" I was interrupted by the door bell.