Harry? Nice? Nah!

JUWEL'S P.O.V

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*BE-

I turned off my alarm clock and sat up, before realizing something. Zayn's not here. I looked around my room until I saw a paper on the other pillow. I picked it up and smiled, its from Zayn.

Juwel,

     Sorry I left, but I woke up a bit early and didn't want to wake you up. I'll get Liam to pick up my car, don't worry about it. See you at school.

                                    xoxo,

                                         Zayn.

I smiled at the note, but stopped as I felt a small pain. I got up and ran to the bathroom to inspect my face, but regretted it the moment I looked in the mirror. I pulled up my shirt to look at my stomach. I. Look. Horrible. I looked through the drawers for cover up, but found none. I'm not really one to wear makeup, but I wish I was now. I just stripped down and took a shower.

Once I was dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans and a shirt that has a rainbow on it, completed with my black converse, I headed off to school. As I got closer and greeted with more students I put on my sun glasses to cover up my black eye and some other bruises near my eyes. As soon as I got into school I sat down at an empty table and looked down.

"Hey." I heard someone greet. I looked up and saw Zayn. I waved and looked back down. He brought my chin up with his index finger, so I was looking into his eyes. He pulled off my sun glasses and continued looking into my eyes.

"Your beautiful, no matter what." I felt my heart melt and smiled.

"You can go to homeroom!" The monitor yelled. We got up and Zayn walked me to my locker, where Harry already was.

"Hey man." Harry greeted Zayn. I opened my locker and pulled off my sweater. I grabbed my stuff and my thick elastic bracelet. I noticed Harry staring at me as I put it on.

"What?" I asked, feeling a bit uncomfortable. He picked up my face with his index finger and examined it.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I fell down the stairs." I said, using the same lie I tried to tell Zayn. He shook his head.

"No, falling down the stairs would not do that to your face." I sighed. People are so difficult. I began explaining to him what happened until he stopped me and forced me into his arms. Oh?

"I'm so sorry, Juwel, I didn't know, and I've always been so horrible to you." He apolagized. Harry, being nice? Nah, I don't think so. I finally hugged him back. He pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"Do you need anything?" I shook my head. He's a dude, he wont have foundation.

"Unless you have foundation, and don't say I look beautiful because I know that's false." I said as we walked into homeroom. He laughed and we sat down.

We got dismissed and I waited for Amber.

"Juwels!" She yelled. I smiled as I saw her. She looked at me and nodded.

"I can help you, but after gym." I groaned. I hate gym.

"I know, gym, but this is our last year to take it." She reasoned. We entered the locker room and everyone stared as I walked to my locker. I quickly got dressed and put my hair in a pony tail.