The Big Question

Juwel's P.O.V

I grabbed my bag and stood up.

"Your sure you have everything?" Zayn asked for the hundredth time.

"Yes, Zayn, can we please go?" He smiled and Harry took my hand in his. I don't understand. He never asked me to be 'his girl' but he always kisses me, or hugs me. And like now, we're holding hands. Yet we're not dating! Now, do I wanna date Harry? Boy, I would LOVE to! But he never asked and I fear he never will and I fear I'll get my heart broken.

"What?" Harry asked and we stopped abruptly. Shit. I probably said that out loud.

"What?" I asked, playing dumb.

"What did you just say?" He asked, lowering his voice.

"I-I don't kn-know." I stuttered.

"Yo-"

"Come on now, we haven't got all day." Zayn complained, turning around. I sighed and we resumed walking out to the car.

"No, Harry you don't have to. I'll sit in the back." I said as Harry opened the passenger side door for me.

"Just sit there." Harry said, hinting a smile.

"Thank you." I thanked him and sat in the seat, giving up on the argument.

"Bye Harry." I said, rolling down the window. He turned around and walked over to the side of the car, that I was sitting on, and bent down to eye level.

"See you tomorrow at school?" He asked. I smiled and nodded.

He began leaning in and I felt my stomach do flips. Our lips met and I smiled, pushing away all the guilt about us not dating. He pulled away and I bit my lip to keep from blushing.

"Bye love."

"Bye." I said above a whisper, still amazed my the kiss. I looked over at Zayn and frowned at his glare. He shook his head as if trying to rid his head of his thoughts and drove me to my house so I could pack up all my stuff.

"Juwel." My mom murmured sweetly as I entered the house. I ignored her and walked straight up to my old room and packed all the stuff I could.

"I'm sorry, baby. Please stay?" She begged.

"Bye Tarrah." I said and walked out. I got into Zayn's car and he drove off.

"So, what happened?" Zayn asked as we walked up to his house.

"Nothing," I snapped. He had a shocked look on his face. I quickly recollected my attitude.

"Zayn, I am so-" He cut me off.

"Don't," he stated and walkes off to where I am assuming is his room. I sighed heavily and walkes to the kitchen to get a snack.

I got some cookies with milk and walked to the living room to watch some tv. I realized that Keeping up With the Kardashians was on. I just love this show.

"Juwel?" Someone asked from the hallway. I squinted my eyes to clear my view.

"Zayn?" I responded.

"Yeah," I heard him sigh and he started making his way to the couch. "What in the world are you watching?" He chuckled.

"Keeping up with the Kardashians," I answered.

"At one in the morning?" He said.

"ONE!" I said, shocked. The light from the tv showed me he was smiling.

"Yup!" He said popping the 'p'. Wow, time passed by fast.

"You should get to bed," he said.

"Where?" I asked. Hinting a smile.