Its A Date

JUWEL'S P.O.V

"Want me to wait for you to get to your room?" Zayn asked. I shrugged.

"If you want to, but I'm sure I'll be fine." I said as I got out of the car. I slammed the door and ran to my house. Taking a deep breath, I opened the door.

"Mum, I'm home!" I yelled, shutting the door. When I turned around my mom was standing there, arms crossed.

"Why are you here?" She asked harshly.

"I wanted to see you?" She laughed dryly.

"I told you that we'd be fine, and what do you do? YOU GO TO THE BLOODY POLICE!" I flinched at her tone.

"He could have killed us." I defended.

"He was getting better, Juwel." I scoffed.

"Better? He was taking his sorrows out on me! I'm the kid here!"

"OUT!" She yelled.

"W-what?" I asked.

"You heard me, I said, GET OUT!" She repeated.

"But m-"

"OUT!" She cut me off, pointing towards the door. I, clumsily, ran out of the house while tears streamed down my face. Zayn got out of his car and I ran into his arms.

"Juwel, what's wrong?" He asked. I sniffled and looked up into his eyes.

"M-my mom..." He nodded.

"Sh-she kicked m-me out." I cried.

"Why?" He asked.

"B-because I went to the police." He shook his head.

"That's no reason to kick you out." He reasoned. I shrugged.

"I-I have nowhere else to stay." I sobbed.

"I-I'll have to go into a Foster home." I whispered to myself.

"No, no you can stay at my house." Zayn joked. I laughed so hard I was in pain.

"Ok... lets be real." I said when I opened my eyes to see that Zayn looked serious.

"Wait, were you being serious?" I asked. He nodded.

"Oh, Zayn, I couldn't." I declined.

"Why not, my mom loves you!" I smiled.

"I know, but that's way to much, and I'll be eighteen soon-"

"Juwel, please, as a friend." I sighed.

"Fine, but just until I'm eighteen and able to get a house on my own." I agreed. He smiled and began dancing.

"Don't do that." I said as I stopped him from dancing. He laughed and we got back in the car.

______

"Erm, Zayn..." I trailed off as I stepped into his room. He looked at me and smiled.

"What's up?" I rubbed my arm nervously.

"I don't have any clothes..." He nodded and got up, walking towards his closet.

"Can you wait till tomorrow? I can take you to your house then." He said from inside his closet.

"Y-yea." I hesitated. He came out with a plain white shirt and handed it to me.

"This ok?" I nodded.

"Yea, thanks." He smiled and I walked to his bathroom and put on the oversized shirt. It was mid thigh and I'm pretty sure if I bend down you'll be able to see my underwear.

Shaking off that thought, I walked back into Zayn's room and stood in the doorway.

He was facing the window talking on the phone. I cleared my throat and he turned around. I laughed as he nearly dropped his phone.

"Er, Haz, can I call ya' back?" Zayn said into the phone. He said a quick goodbye and shoved his phone in his pocket.

"W-where do I sleep?" I questioned.

"In here, o-or you can sleep downstairs on the couch." He suggested. I nodded and walked further into the room.

"In here's fine." I sat on the bed and Zayn nodded.

I hugged my knees to my chest while Zayn went into his closet.

"You tired?" I looked over at Zayn and gawked at the sight of him in nothing but a pair of plaid pajama pants. I scanned his torso with my eyes until I reached his.

He came over to the bed and sat down next to me. I shifted so I was a bit closer to the edge and straightened out my legs. Zayn turned off the light and I layed on my back.

"Your gonna fall off the bed." Zayn warned me. I laughed.

"No I wont." I heard him sigh and I looked over at him. I took a deep breath and moved closer to him. He looked over at me and smiled.

"Good nigh, Juwel."

"Night, Zayn." I replied before falling asleep.

______

I heard a few beeps and flicked my eyes open. I expected to see my light pink walls, but instead, I found blue ones.

"Good Morning." I sat up and looked at Zayn, who was standing in the doorway.

"Morning." I said while yawning at the end. He smiled and I got up.

"Are you gonna take me to my house?" I glanced at the clock.

"My mom's not home." I added

"Yea, sure." I pulled my jeans on and exchanged Zayn's oversized shirt for my own.

We got into his car and he drove to my former house. I ran up to my room and quickly got a shower and did my hair. Once I was done I decided to dress like a normal teenage girl would. I put on a plain hot pink shirt with sleeves that go just below my elbows and a pair of white skinny jeans. Once I was comfortable with the way I looked I put on a pair of light grey TOMS. I looked in the mirror and smiled. I actually look good.

I walked downstairs and out to Zayn's car, feeling confident.

"Ok, you ready?" Zayn asked. I nodded and he drove off to school.

We got into the building and I sat at a blank table.

"Hey." I looked up and saw Harry. I smiled.

"Hi." I greeted back.

"You look..." He trailed off.

"Horrible?" I questioned. His eyes widened.

"N-no, you look beautiful." He complimented, making me blush.

"Thanks." He nodded.

"YOU CAN GO!" Paul shouted. I got up and began walking to my locker with Harry.

"Juwel, I've been meaning to ask you, since we're friends now..." He trailed off.

"Yea."

"Would you wanna go out after school?" I smiled and nodded.

"Yea, that'd be nice." I agreed. He smiled and we got to our lockers.

"Its a date." I heard him whisper. Wow. Who would've known I'd be going out with Harry Styles today. The school flirt asked to go on a date, with me. A nobody.

__________________________________________

Hi there my lovelies! Hehe momo here :D how'd you all like the chapter? Because I liked it if I do say so myself :3 Hehe anyhow give Mari some credit she tried but homework is consuming her, and me but ya' know... Yea :3 Oh! Check out CharlieMarieStyles' story, What Happened? Its really good so far. But bear with her she had an accident and's in A LOT of pain. I messaged her and she's trying to update but its gonna take her a while! Anyhow... Read on!!!

Momo <3