Follow Your Heart

*Juwel's P.O.V*

I knocked on the door as hard and as long as I could until my mom answered it.

"Juwel." She said with worried eyes.

"Mommy." I sobbed and hugged her.

"What's wrong, baby?" She asked as she shut the door. I continued crying as she walked me to my room. I continued to cry and when I finally slowed down she asked me what happened, so I told her.

___

"Boys suck." I finished as she pulled me into a hug, again.

"Yes. I know," She says as she combed my hair with her hand.

"What do I do?" I ask, pulling away and rubbing my nose.

"Go with whatever you think is best. Listen to your heart, and listen carefully. You see what happend to me because I didn't listen closely?" She says as she wipes the tears off my face.

"Okay. Yeah, I'll do that," I nod.

"Okay you should get dressed." She says. I got up and took a long shower, thinking about what had happened earlier. When I was finished I got dressed in what clothes I found and grabbed my phone. If I gonna follow my heart I need to go to Zayn and get to the root of this situation.

Can I talk to u? -Me

I waited a few minutes until he replied and I grabbed my phone from the dresser.

Sure. -Zayn

Kai be there in a few. -Me

I grabbed the keys from the counter after putting on my shoes and I drove to Zayn's. He was waiting outside on his porch and when I got out he greeted me with a smile.

"Hey." He said.

"I wanna know what you saw." I said, cutting straight to what I needed to know. His face dropped and I crossed my arms.

"I- I didn't see anything." He stuttered.

"Cut the crap, Zayn, I read the messages on Harry's phone between him an Hayden. I wanna know what you saw." I said, keeping my tone plain. He sighed and we sat on the steps.

"I was trying to find Hayden because she left her book it the science room and I saw her and Harry walking down the hall and she.. They were talking and she pressed him against the locker and they kissed. When Harry looked at me I dropped the book and bolted." He explained. I looked down at my lap an tried to process what I just heard.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"Harry threatened me." He shrugged.

"Unbelievable." I laughed dryly.

"Juwel, I am so sorry. I didn't wanna mess up what you and Harry had. I knew you already had it hard, and I care about you and I did kn-"

I cut him off by climbing over him and gently pressing my lips on top of his. The kiss lasted a minute or two before I pulled away for air. We just stared at each other before I got up and walked back to the car, driving back home and running to my room.

*Harry's P.O.V*

I continuously ran a hand through my hair as I processed what just happened. Juwel left. Just when I think I find someone I love, I fuck it up. The doorbell rang and I got up, not caring I was only in my boxers and opened it to see Jim.

"Hello, Harold." He slurred. I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want, Jim? I believe I was pretty clear last time." I spat.