Late

*Juwel's P.O.V*

I felt a little off as I kept checking my phone. One day isn't that much, right? I walked into the Math classroom and went right up to the teacher.

"May I use the bathroom?" I asked him. He nodded, making no eye contact with me. I zoomed out of the room and ran to the bathroom.

"It's just one day. It's just one day. It's just one day." I said to myself as I slid down the stall wall.

Did I make the same mistake as my parents? Did Harry not use protection. I hugged my legs to my chest and rested my chin on my knees. If I'm pregnant, what am I gonna do? Will Harry still love me? Who will I go to if he doesn't.

"Everything ok in there." I hadn't realized I was sobbing loudly and stood up. I wiped my face and grabbed my bag, walking out of the stall.

"Are you ok?" Katelyn, another popular, asked me. I nodded and washed my hands. She stared at me as I dried off my hands and quickly ran out.

When I walked back in the classroom Niall gave me a weird look and I sat next to him.

"You ok?" He asked.

"I'm fine." I whispered back and pulled out my phone. I opened the calendar and a tear slipped down me cheek as I looked at the box that was red. It was yesterday's box.

"Juwel." Niall whispered. I looked over at him and his face showed concern.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing, I'm just tired." I lied. He went along with it, but I could tell he knows I was lying.

When class was dismissed I walked straight to the lunch room and sat down. I couldn't help but grow nervous as Harry walked into the room. His eyes darted to me and he walked right over.

"What's wrong?" He asked as soon as he sat down.

"What makes you think something's wrong." I defended myself.

"Niall said you were crying in Math class?" I sighed.

"I told him. I wasn't crying, I'm just tired." Harry nodded slowly and went up and got his food. I watched him in anticipation and Niall walked over with his tray.

"Why are you so upset?" He asked. I sighed and looked over at Harry. He was making conversation with Liam so I looked at Niall.

"I'm late." I told him.

"Late for wh- oh..." He trailed off.

"Wait, you two... Ew." He scrunched up his nose in disgust and I let out a small laugh.

"You can't tell Harry. It's just one day, I need to find out if I am or not." I said and he nodded.

"What are you gonna do?" He asked. I shrugged.

"I have no idea." He sighed and sat back in his chair.

Harry came back and kissed my cheek before siting down. I smiled at him and he returned it before he started eating his lunch.

***

"It's been a while since I've seen you." Amber said as we walked down the hall. I nodded.

"How's everything with Harry?" She asked.

"Great." I lied.

"Don't play with me, Juwel, Niall told me." I sighed and we sat on the bleachers, watching the boys practice.

"Pretty stupid of me, huh?" She nodded.

"But I'm always here for you, whatever you need. I'll even kick the shit outta Harry if he doesn't support you." I laughed and hugged her.